Preview/info

THIS BOOK IS NOT OUT YET! THIS IS A REMINDER FOR ME (the creator) TO WRITE THIS STORY WHEN I SAID I WOULD MAKE IT!

I do not own any of the Kny Characters except for my own ocs

-Jiro (kitsune)
-Mayumi (kitsune)
-Jobon (kitsune)
-Keade Mitchiko (Demon slayer)
-Hide (Demon slayer)
-Lani (Demon slayer)
-Toshiko (Demon slayer)
-Sakura (Demon)
-Ren & Ichigo (Demons)
-Hui (Demon)

(MANGA SPOILERS)
This does not follow the story of demon slayer, for i want a happy ending. Meaning the demons win the end battle in this book anyways. Which speaking of the end battle, i only have 5 words to say.

This place about to blow.

Iykyk.

Anyways. Some other creatures that will be in this book that are mentioned are as the follows

Vampires.
Werewolves.
Elves.
Fairies/pixies.
Mermaids(Mers)/Sirens.
Dragons

In this book the other creatures are labeled extinct.

Also in this book, The kitsune Village is surrounded by 4 mountains that are supposed to represent the 4 seasons.

The village is a normal sized village full of kitsunes of all ages. On each mountain about half way up stands a shrine. Each for the 4 kitsunes of Seasons.

When a rumor starts to spread around of a Demon in hiding, a demon slayer shows up. This confused a lot of the Kitsunes, why was a human in the Kitsune Village?

When the kitsunes found out about the demon in hiding, they didn't tell the demon slayer. But a young kitsune, with 1 tail, told the demon slayer, and she was deemed a traitor to her parents for giving away the secret.

When Y/N had to go to her own shrine and be in charge of her own followers, everyone expected the worse....

Y/N became very strict. Earning herself the name Norita (meaning Tradition, Law, act, decree according to momjuction .com)

The winter season demon had taught herself to use powers of snow and ice, which made her freeze and over her own mountain with snow and ice. One day a demon appears at her shrine, and makes a offer with her.

She accepts the offer. And upon the journey with her demon friend she meets lots of Humans and Demons. But a certain rainbow eyes demon catches her eyes.

Triggers this Book MIGHT contain!:

(TW)

Abuse (mental, physical, emotional)
Yelling and arguing
GORE!!!
Murder/suicide/Death
Cussing
Manipulation
Gaslighting
Obsessive love disorder (yandere)
And ill probably add more if needed :)

If you are reading this, congrats on reading the summary. For now only the prologue is posted. And i know for a fact this will suck completely. I had a written thing that told me what was gonna be in this book, well i lost it soo its a bit wonky. Oh well.

Date this was made: June 24th 2022

P.S. I probably lied about when i will make the prologue, so i might post it earlier :)