𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙, 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

Florence is my girlfriend. We started dating 3 years ago, but we met in 2014 when she was filming "The Falling" along with Maisi Williams.

She was 18 and I was 20. We had a friendship of about 3 years and in the spring of 2017 I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. Two years of relationship later we moved together to Los Angeles, shortly after the premiere of Midsommar; we also have a house in New York and of course, Oxford, where her family is.

She's an actress, in case you couldn't guess, very talented.

Florence is the most funny, attentive, loving and caring woman I have ever met in my entire life, she has such a beautiful and pure soul that I could talk about her endlessly for hours. She has been there for me in some of the most important moments of my life, when I graduated from college, when I published my first book, when I opened the publishing house, among others. I can't imagine my life without her and that scares me like you have no idea.

"Miss Taylor, your mother is outside," my assistant alerted me by peeking through my office door. "Oh, let her in, please" I affirmed looking at the time on my watch.

"Hi honey" greeted my mom walking into my office and coming over to give me a hug. "Hi mom, When did you arrive?" I asked, getting up from my chair to give her a welcoming hug. "Your nana and I arrived this morning" my mom informed me. "I didn't know you arrive today, you would have given me a heads up to come get you guys at the airport" I sat back down. "Don't worry, your Aunt Carol picked us up, that's why I didn't tell you" she smiled. "How have you guys been? How's work going?" I asked my mother. "We've been fine, and the work is very tiring, you know that for us doctors there is never a day off" she laughed rolling her eyes. "I know, you know what you're wearing for Saturday?".

Saturday is the wedding of one of my cousins, the oldest of my mom's second sister. That's why my mom and nana traveled from Pittsburgh to LA.

"Not yet, I'm still thinking what will be good" she winked with a mischievous smile. "MOM!" I laughed in amazement at this lady's audacity "control your single lady brain cells" I joked. "Just kidding, we should go shopping for some clothes for Saturday" suggested my mom. "Sure, Thursday? I'll pick you up" I affirmed. "Okay, let me set an alarm for Thursday because I'll most likely forget" she laughed looking at her phone "we'll be staying at your Aunt Carol's house" she added informing me. "Okay, Thursday you pass me the location" I said writing in my planner.

"How are you doing with the book?" asked my mom leaning back in the back of the chair. "Good, just today I finished it, Thursday when we meet I'll bring you a copy so you can read it to nana" I smiled excitedly. "Okay sweetie, so I'll see you Thursday then. I'm leaving now because I'm going to have lunch with your aunt Sarah" she stood up from her chair and hugged me. "I missed these hugs" I murmured smelling my mother's perfume and hugging her a little tighter.

"I missed you" she gave me a kiss on my cheek "say hi to Flo for me, I hope she can join us on Thursday" she spoke from my office door. "I will, love you" I said goodbye with a smile and watching her close the door.