I. CRY ABOUT IT

Jeremiah was laying down on his bed, throwing a baseball into the air and catching it

Jeremiah was laying down on his bed, throwing a baseball into the air and catching it. He didn't have anything to do today. It was one of the first days in three weeks that Jeremiah didn't have baseball practice.

Ever since he joined the baseball team a couple of months ago he's been rather busy. He hadn't been able to hang out with his friends as much as he used to.

He didn't really have anyone to hang out with. Well, he had the baseball team but they didn't like the same things he did. He also didn't have his old friends to hang out with. So he was on his own.

He was bored out of his mind,that was until he smelled something amazing. So as anyone would, he followed the smell, which led him to the kitchen, to see Felix, his brother cutting chocolate fudge brownies.

" no! Jeremy! They have not cooled all the way down yet!" Felix complained, smacking his hand, and making him drop it on the counter.

" It's fine, lixie" he dismissed pushing his brother's head and picking the brownie off the counter and eating it. " Me eating a little piece isn't gonna hurt nothing."

" yeah, well now one of my brownies is gonna have a hole in it." Felix sassed while taking the brownies away from Jeremiah's reach so he couldn't eat them anymore.

"Cry about it," he shrugged.

" They are not for you anyway" Felix pointed out while he was putting the brownies in a storage container.

" Then who are they for?" Jeremiah asked.

" they're for Erica," he informed him, putting the container of Brownies in his bag before turning to his brother. " I also need you to ride with me to her house."

"What! No! Have Robin take you." Jeremiah told him.

" Robin is at band practice. So you have to take me." Felix informed him.

" Why don't you go by yourself? You're ten. You know the way to her house." Jeremiah said.

" Mom and dad won't let me go anywhere by myself anymore. Not after what happened with your friend, Will last year." Felix explains. Jeremiah didn't complain after that he just told him that he'll be waiting outside.

On the ride to Erica's house, Jeremiah was very nervous. that if he went to the Sinclair household he would have a fifty-fifty chance of seeing Lucas. Erica's older brother, who is his best friend. was his best friend.

they haven't really talked since will was brought back from the upside down last year. he hasn't really talked to any of the old party members since last year.

They weren't strangers but they weren't as good of friends as they used to be. When they pass each other in the halls wave to each other. But they don't really hang out.

" I'll stay over here by the road and you go up to the door. I'll watch to make sure you get in okay." Jeremiah excused.

" what! no! you're coming to the door with me don't you want to see Lucas? I'm sure he wants to see you too.'' Felix said, completely unaware of the fact that they haven't talked. Jeremiah didn't have the heart to tell him, because Felix and Lucas got along quite well.