Chapter 1: Philippines

Lyana's POV

"What?!" I screamed in shock as my mom told me the news.

"Again, I said, you're going to live with my best friend's son, Park Chanyeol, for two years in the Philippines." My mom stated.

"But mom!" I tried to protest.

"No buts, young lady. Pack up your things now and you'll leave tomorrow!" She stated sternly as she placed her right hand on her waist while the other hand was pointing to my room, indicating me to go in there and pack up my things.

I just stomped my feet and went to my room to pack up my things.

"Living with a guy for two years? What more could be worse?" I mumbled to myself as I pack up my things.

The next day...

We're now here in the living room, waiting for my so called "service". I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Lyana Kim Reyes. Half Filipina, half Korean. My mom is pure Korean and dad is pure Filipino. I have more Korean influence than Filipino since dad died when I was ten.

"Why are we going to the Philippines anyway?" I asked my mom.

"Chanyeol wants to have a vacation there." My mom answered.

"Why should I come with him anyway?" I asked, a little bit annoyed of the situation I'm about to enter.

"Chanyeol's mom wanted someone to accompany her son and asked me a favor. I said you're available so she agreed. Besides, you know Philippines better than Chanyeol." She explained.

*Beep, beep!*

"Oh he's here." Mom stated as she went to the door and saw Chanyeol, smiling.

"Good morning, Mrs. Reyes." Chanyeol smiled to mom.

"Hi Chanyeol. You better take good care of my daughter." Mom said and Chanyeol nodded. I just rolled my eyes and pulled my luggage.

"Let me." Chanyeol smiled as he get my luggage and placed it in the trunk.

I was about to enter his car but he stopped me and opened the door for me. "Thanks." I mumbled and entered.

I rolled down the window and waved my mom one last goodbye. "Goodbye, dear!" She yelled and the car set off to the airport.

At the airport...

We arrived. He didn't open the door for me anymore. He even get his OWN luggage and left mine hanging.

"Ungentleman jerk." I mumbled.

A few minutes later...

Our flight was called and we headed to the departure area. I was still pulling my own luggage. "Miss, let me assist you." A staff offered as he carries the rest of my luggage while I pull my luggage with personal belongings.

"Thanks." I said as I handed him money.

"No need ma'am, it's our job." He refused.

"I insist." I said as I placed it in his pocket. "Use it wisely." I said as I patted his shoulder and entered the plane.

In the plane...

The stewardess mumbled a few reminders but I didn't pay attention because I know the drill when something happens.

"I hate flights." I mumbled.

"Scared?" Chanyeol smirked.

"The hell you care?" I shot back. "Arrogant gentleman." I mumbled to myself. Before we even flew, I drifted to sleep.