Warnings and Note (a/n)

Equality is the perfect place, with perfect people, perfect pictures, and perfect actions.

The Void is a dreadful, destructive place, as is told by the Council. The Void is dangerous. The Void is the furthest thing from perfect.

One mistake can end their life; one mistake can end perfection. But everyone makes mistakes.

And everyone wants to know what's in the Void.

◇◇◇

*Just a first draft* I understand the show, don't tell thing, but I find it easier to go back and take notes on the story if I tell myself what's happening as I right the character and world outlines after the first draft. I don't think my readers are stupid, I think I am.

As this is dystopia, here's your long (and specific) list warnings. *If a specific warning isn't featured here, it may be best to check in so I can add it if it's a concern for the story:

- A bit of sexual content (a kid, the protagonist, is present during the scenes)
- A bit of language
- Explicit violence and unfair punishment.
- Hallucinations and delusions; warped reality and unreliable world (including narrative)
- AI replacing people
- Young (9 year old) protagonist *only present as a warning because of the dark themes
- Controversial topics (including empowerment, education, mental health, equality/individuality, etc.)
- Abuse (all types)
- Drug abuse (encouraged drug abuse)
-Cannibalism
- Homicide and war
- Self-harm, suicide

Please don't yell at me in the comments. When it comes to my opinion on controversial topics, I can see and understand both sides, but I believe no one should have any more power than anyone else.

I only made the decision to make the protagonist a young kid because it will make more of an impact on the story. Sorry if that's upsetting to anyone.

A lot of this story is made up of my opinions. If this makes you feel uncomfortable, then don't read it.