4. What...?? The photo is on internet...??

(NOT EDITED)

Ella POV

All I knew was that Taemin grabbed my neck and crashed his lips on mine and there was a flashlight. We knew someone took a photo of us kissing. More specifially it was a forced kiss.
After he heard the *snap* sound he let me go.

"Ohhh damn it... what should we do now" manager Kim said after realising what happened.

"Ohhh... what should I do now...?/" Taemin said.

Me and Dayoung stood their blankly.

Taemin POV

Actually she us really pretty it is just that she us really stubborn.

Flashback...*

When I saw she walking behing manager Kim my jaw dropped. She looked like an angel. She does have the korean typical look though she is a foreigner. Glowing skin, wavy hair, kissable lips and a nice body. Then I knew she is my ideal girl.

"Annyeoghaseyo, Jo neun Ella imnida" she introduced herself to ud.

She even can speak korean fluently, but only flaw was she looked at each one of us with a disgusting looK on her face. It took me back.

When I went to escort her, she still looked at me with a disgust look on her face.

"Be lucky to hold my hand" I said with a smirk on my face.

While we were singing our song on the stage, I stared at her when she looked back at me I smirked. If not for her attitude she is perfect.

While I was walking holding my hand, she tripped me.I knew it was her...
Damn ut, it was so embarassing...

When she left to leave I blocked her near the entrance...

I gave her a death stare...I wanted her to apologize me but she did not she is really mad.

I was so mad. I held her and pushed her towards the wall and punched my both hand to the wall. She looked scared. Still she did not want to apologize . Then I grabbed ger neck and crashed my lips on her. She tried to push me away but she could not, she was weak. All I knew was *snap* sound with a flashlight.

End of the flashback..*

Ella POV

Manager Kim commanded some bodyguards to cone and get the person through walkey talky...
Then he took three of us to a room and asked us to stay inside the room. Then he phoned SHINee' s manager I think he called him Lee and told him what happened then he asked him to come as soon as possible. After the phone call he left to check what happened.

We three stayed their silently cause we were all shocked. After few minitues manager Kim came.

"What happened hyung?" Taemin adked.

We could not reach the person he eloped. He helped Taemin since they were in the same agency.

I know that he did not do something ver big for me trip him, but the words he said echoed in my ears. It is not like I like that person I simply detest him, and it was really annoying that he kept staring at me while singing the song and whenever I caught him staring he smirked. I did not want him to fallbut I tripped him for fun. Never knew something big like this would cause from my small revenge.

We four stayed inside the room and nobody dared to open their mouth.

After few niutes we heard a knock outside of the room, manager Kim checked who it was and he opened the door it was manager Lee.He looked really young.

Managers discussed what happened and we three stayed very quietly stiing on a couch. After the discussion, the room went back to a deep silence.Everyone was quiet.

Manager Lee's phone rang which broke the silence inside the room.

"What...?"

"What it is on internet...?"

"We will be there as soon as possible"

Everyone looked at him after the phone conversation with a confused look.

"Guys, we are dead there is a photo of you guys kissing on internet and the boss asked us to come to the SM Town office"

"What?" I said while standing up.

This is bullshit, It is not like I voluntarily kissed him" . With the last word my phone rang.

It was from my parents. They might be worried since I am not home yet.

"Hello...??" Dad said

"Dad something hapoened that's why I am late..." With that I started explainig him what happened.

Dad asked me to stay whereever I am and he will come to pick me up.

Then I explained that he should not come and ine of the manager will drop me at my place cause it is risky there can be lits of repirtes out there.

We all went to the SM Town iffice then straight away to the boss's cabin. Managers and Taemin started explaining rightaway. The discussion ended. Then the boss called Soo-Man ssi told he will look in to it and he wilm try to do something and he scolded Taemin saying as a celebritybwho is we known should have been more careful and brainy I' ll never excuse you for your childlish behavioyr.

They offered us some tean and cookies we were starving. It was nearly 3.00 am in the morning.

Then manager Lee came to me and asked me about my self. Since he told hin to tell him everything without hiding anything I told hom everything about my life.

"I am Ella Dias. I am 19. I am from Australia but I am originally from Srilanka. We came, I mean my mom step-dad and I came here cause of my dad's job transfer to korea one week ago. He works for Winners company..."
It went on like that. I saw Taemin listening to me sitting on a couch next to us, Dayoung, me and manager Lee.

"You lived a quiet good life" je said and left us. I was so tired from a big day ad I was so sleep. Fayoung was already sleeping on the couch. I fell on to a sleep while watching Dayoung sleeping.

NEXT DAY...*

After 3 hours of sleep I woke up. I looked at my phone now it pi s 8.00 am.

Dayoung was still sleeping. I looked for others and I did not see anyone.

Then I saw everyone one coming out of the Soo-Man's cabin. Everyone looked upset and Taemin looked pissed. I knew something has happened.

Manager Lee came to me and said...
"Good Morning"

"Ahh, Hood Morning" I said.

"Soo-Man asked you to come to his cabin"

"Ahh okay" I said.

I stood up to go inside the cabin. I walked towards the cabin and I saw manager Lee followed me to the cabin.

After we got inside the cabin, manager Lee closed the door slowly.

I saw Soo-Man was sittimg on his chair. I greeted him and he greeted him back.

Then Soo-Man kept some papers on the yable and aaked me to read it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Look forward for the next chapter to seecwhat happen.

I know that my writing is not good but please support me cause I do my best.

There can be mistakes cause english is not my first language.

Don't be a silent reader. Please read my FF and please vote and share.

Thank You...!!