1. An Unexpected Event

Ella is a beauty with a good persanality. She lives with her mom and her step-dad whom she loves the most. Ella has been loving the EXO korean band since their debut. Untill now she has been living a happy life with her parent.
Look forward for the upcoming chapter to see what turns of events will happen to Ella when she has to marry the maknae of the group she hates most (SHINee)...??

***************************************
Ella POV

"...I am in a fairly land with EXO' BaekHyun... BaekHyun Oppa grabbed my neck from his soft hands, and he pulled my face towards his... our lips are getting closer and closer, our lips are just half and inch apart I closed my eyes getting ready for a deep kiss..

Suddenly It played a music which broke the romantic moment at once...

...Geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona
Neol boneun du nune bulkochi twinda
Geunyeo gyeoteseo moduda mulleona
Ijen jogeumssik sana wojinda

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na mulleo seoji anheumyeon
Dachyeodo molla...
EXO - Growl

Once again my alarm tone woke me up from my romantic moment with BaekHyun oppa..

Ella... Ella... dear come down... come down darling your dad got something for you...

My mom is calling me from downstairs...

I said ... okay mom I' ll be down in few miniutes...

I washed my face and brushed my teeth, grabbed my thow and then wiped my face. As usual I poured some baby colonge on me...

I went downstairs and I saw they were standing near the kitchen holding on to something feeling all excited...

I went inside the kitchen trying to get my chocolate milk which my mom makes everyday for me... while asking... What is it mom...??

... If you want to know what it is come here and give me a kiss on my cheek cause I know you will need this more than me...

...Mom are you pulling a lame joke on me... Mom I officially turned 19 this month... I am not small anymore... Just tell me without making a big fuss...

I held my chocalate milk with both my hand.. getting ready to drink a sip of it... while waiting to hear what my mom wanted to tell me...

My step-dad after my real dad left us because of money, he was the one who looked after me and my mom... He never treated me badly, like all those evil step-dads in the fairy-tales... He cared me like his real daughter... I was really happy to see my mom happy once again because of that I never hestitated to call him dad and I treated him like my real dad...

My dad said to my mom...
..Okay... okay... honey tell her now will you... she will be the happiest I know that...

Now I am little curious... Mom just tell me what is it...??...

Mom said...
...Okay just come and take a look at this...

I went near her...
She showed it to me...
×
×
×
I was speecheless for a moment only thing which came out of my mouth was...
...Oh My God...

Finally today is the day... My dream came true my father got a job transfer to Korea for two years... my mom and I could go with him too since he will be away for a longer time... and they handed my passport and the air ticket on my hand... with a ticket for EXO's upcoming concert in Seoul...

I didn't know what to say or what I should do... It is a miracle... I didn'r even have the time to hestitate I grabbed my mom and gave a kiss on her cheek and hugged my dad...

Cause my dream was to go to Korea and meet EXO oppas... I have been counting days for it... finally I can do it cause I 'll be there... I got the chance to syay there for a longer time... I think I am the luckies person in this world...

Our departure is due in 3 days...

***************************************
Hi guys I am Dewni, simply everyone calls me Diya. I dont' know what to say...

Anyway this is cleary a piece of my work which I have been imagining for days and finally wanted to share it with you guys... I never copied anyone... If there's a simmilar piece of work like me... I want to let all of you kno that I didn't cheat... cause cheating is a bad thing...

Though I am new to writing, I'll make it a success with all of your support please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment and share... Jope you guys will poir me lots of love and support...
Thank You...!!