Chapter Six: The Masquarade NOT Held By Billiam

(When I started writing this it was July 30th!What would be Rann's 100th birthday!)Date: December 31st, 1865

  He was sitting in a carriage with Billiam right now, on their way to a another estate. Rann was staring out the window, mindlessly messing with the altered gloves he had been given. Billiam looked over to the anxious one, and looked away. His interest peaked when he noticed the small shift in coloring from the boy's eyes. He tapped the boy's knee with the fan he had, "Eyes." Was all Billiam said as the younger one's eyes shifted back to green.

  When they arrived, Rann helped Billiam get out of the carriage and he walked off. He found his servant friends, they were years older than him, he didn't mind. Billiam was speaking to two anxious people, Rann noticed the shift in emotions. Horns slowly growing back, he excused himself and walked by Billiam. The male saw him out of the corner of his eye, he was curious. But wouldn't leave the two, Rann came back soon with a black eye.

  Rann didn't return to the group of servants he was with, he was standing next to his master. Taking in the sight of the two, one was wearing green and the other was wearing a dark blue. Seeing the colors together usually meant one of them was a supernatural being. Probably the male. And Rann ran off again.

  Soon he came out of the kitchen with a tray, tapping Morse-Code into Billiam's shoulder..

(I saw them poison these drinks, do not drink)

  Billiam shuddered and didn't take a drink when offered, neither did the siblings. Eventually Rann came back and stared at Billiam for a moment, "Yes, butler?" He asked the boy. Rann, raising his hand, shaked it showing he'd be tapping more Morse-Code into his shoulder.

 Rann, raising his hand, shaked it showing he'd be tapping more Morse-Code into his shoulder

(Rani's Hungry. We have to leave, sir)

  Billiam groaned, "How about you let him loose?" A sadistic smile laid upon the man's face. Rann nodded and cracked his head as his eyes turned red, "Oooh~! A full house! Gormet!" Screamed of terror were heard as the three left, Billiam took a drink as he exited the Estate. Sipping it all in a single take, he threw the glass into the bushes. Taking off the dress, he didn't really have anything under it. Well besides a normal long-sleeved T-shirt. Rani walked close to them, discarding his shoes in the bushes he creeped down to four legs.

~
Words: 417