Chapter 4

H W A N G H Y U N J I N

I messed up

——- ————————————

Felix came into the room with his bag of food and a look of disbelief on his face.

"Hyunjin! What did you do?!" He yelled, gaining the attention from Minho and Jisung in the other room. The both came into our room.

"Is everything ok?" Minho asked. "Where's Seungmin?" Jisung asked.

"He ran out of here, crying, Hyunjin, would you mind explaning?" Felix said, staring me right in the eyes. I let out a huff and rolled my eyes.

"I just told him the truth." I answered.

"Truth about what?" Felix pressed on.

"How he's unneeded." I shrugged. I see my phone go off to Jisung messaging the group chat.

"We don't have a problem Jisung." I said.

"Oh yes we do, you've just lost our new member, on his FIRST day!" Felix yelled at me.

"Is he corrupting you?! Just three hours ago we were laughing together! Having fun!" I yelled back.

"Alright, enough is enough, you're both just tired, just go to your dorms and take a rest, we'll find him." Minho told them.

"Hyung they share a dorm." Jisung said.

" I forgot about that. Plan B, wait till Chan gets here." Not even two minutes later, Chan, Changbin and Jeongin were here.

"Alright what's happening?" He asked. By the time he had gotten here the situation had escalated. Both me and Felix glaring at each other while Minho and Jisung held us back from attacking each other. (Literally reminding me about how Jisung and Hyunjin almost got in a fight)

"Oh dear." He said. Jeongin just pouted. "Where's Seungminnie?"he asked. All attention went to him.

"Hwang made him cry, and run away."

"Oh so we're back to last name, huh."

"Oh poor Minnie. Look Hyunjin! You may not like him, but that doesn't mean you treat him like trash! Wether you like it or not he's part of Stray Kids now!" Jeongin snapped.

"Oh, not you too Innie." I whined.

"Stop it, whining dosen't get you anywhere." Jeongin finalized before walking out to, i'm guessing, find Seungmin. "You all should help find Seungmin." Chan said before also walking out.

(/)

I got into the elevator to go to the roof. When I got there I could hear sniffling from behind the storage shed.

"Seungmin?" I asked, when there was no response I went over to check it was actually the boy.

The source was indeed Seungmin. Seeing him crying in person was heartbreaking, even if I didn't like him, it hurt to know I had done this. I did the only thing I thought of and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Seungmin." I told him.

"No you aren't." He said. "This is only because they forced you or it's out of pity"

"But I am, I see that you're a part of the Stray Kids family wether I like it or not, so i've come to the conclusion that i'll give you a try." I tried to explain.

"What made you change your mind?" He asked.

"Jeongin," he looked up at me and scoffed. "Of course it was him." Just as I was about to ask what he ment, the roof door burst open.

"Found you" Felix said. "Also Chan said that me and Seungmin are roommates now, Hyunjin you're with Innie." Then he actually looked at us and gasped. "Are you assaulting him Hyunjin?!" It was only then when both me and Seungmin remembered our position. My arms wrapped around his waist while his on my chest.

"It's not what it looks like" I quickly said, even if he had already accused me. I could feel Seungmin looking the other way, out of embarrassment i'm guessing.

"Then enlighten me on the situation I walked in on. My food won't stay warm forever." He crossed his arms and started tapping his food on the ground.

"Food sounds nice right now." I said before grabbing Seungmin's hand and bolting.