PART 4 (Episode Metal): ACT 3

Start from the beginning

After a few seconds, Metal Sonic turns back and rejoins his allies as they begin to continue down a non-destroyed path in the death egg as it slowly starts to exit earth's atmosphere.
Vega: Did you-...?
Metal Sonic looks at Vega.
Metal Sonic: Did I what?
Vega looks at Metal Sonic as She, Metal, and the rest of the heroes keep walking.
Vega: Did you really mean all of that...?
Metal Sonic Sighs.
Metal Sonic: A part of me wishes I didn't mean who I once was, but it is true. All of it.
Vega smiles remorsefully and puts a reassuring hand on Metal Sonic's shoulder.
Vega: Hey, I'm not upset or anything. I just didn't know all of that until now, ok?
Metal Sonic nods and smiles mouthlessly.
Metal Sonic: Thanks for the vote of Confidence Vega~!
Vega smiles and nods.
Vega: Any time Metal~!
Metal Sonic smiles and nods as Jenny hugs them both, followed quickly by misty and Melody as all of the Main Squad of Team Robot shares a group hug as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy, all look back at them.
Sonic the Hedgehog: That's nice~.
Knuckles the Echidna: Agreed~.
Tails the Fox: Same~.
Amy Rose: Yeah~! Metal Sonic really is different~!
All of the members of the original 5 members of Team Robot all laugh as they get out of the hug and resume walking with Sonic, Amy, Tails, & Knuckles, feeling better. That good feeling doesn't last very long, however, as, suddenly, a massive blast-door opens up, revealing an Egg-dragoon, Mega Vexus, and Death-Egg Robot hybrid.
Metal Sonic: Good lord...
Sonic gets into a battle-ready stance.
Sonic the Hedgehog: Okay, whatever you are. If you want to avoid an embarrassing beatdown, you'd better give up now!
Dr. Eggman: You're not in a position to demand anything, your nasty little pincushion!
The cockpit of the Robotic Mech opens up to Eggman, Smytus, and Vexus, all in a 1-3-person Egg-Mobile, and all laughing manically. Rage suddenly fills Vega's eyes as she growls and yells up towards her mother.
Vega: MOTHER, WHEN WE'RE THROUGH WITH THIS, YOU'LL PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE!!!
Vexus growls.
Vexus: I WON'T BE PAYING FOR ANYTHING YOU BRAT!!!
Metal Sonic looks up at Eggman, anger in his eyes as Smytus laughs.
Metal Sonic: So, let me guess, you're going to use that mech you all are in, and the death egg, to destroy the world?
Eggman laughs with Smytus and Vexus.
Dr. Eggman: DESTROY The world?!
Smytus: We're going to own the world when we're finished with all of you!
Metal Sonic gets ready to boost as our heroes all Split off in multiple directions as Eggman, Smytus, and Vexus all laugh maniacally as the cockpit reseals itself as the Mech begins to fire lasers, Missiles, bullets, and bombs at our Heroes, who all dodge the attacks as they all attempt to Attack the Mech, only for it to constantly dodge their attacks.
Metal Sonic: KEEP MOVING!!!
Eggman, Smytus, and Vexus all laugh evilly.
Dr. Eggman: PLEASE, MOVE ALL YOU WANT~!
Smytus and Vexus: WE'RE STILL GOING TO STOMP YOU ALL INTO JELLY!!!
The Villains all push a button on the controls in front of them at once, causing all of the Lasers on the mech, and in the room the mech is in, to fire at our heroes. This attack causes all of our heroes, that are on the death egg to get sent flying onto the ground, incredibly damaged and injured.
Dr. Eggman: That was just to soften you all up. Now it's time to meet your doom!!!
The Mech lifts its arm, ready to flatten our heroes, until, suddenly, we hear the sound of jet-boosters.
Dr. Eggman: What the-?
The Mech turns back to the blast doors as we See MJ-9 and Shard, both of which are moving at their maximum speeds. Shard then leaps into the Air and performs a homing attack on the Mech's Cockpit, causing it to stumble back as our Villains, as well as Orbot and Cubot, look in pure shock.
Dr. Eggman: YOU TRAITORS!!! YOU DARE DEFY US?!
Eggman slams on a button, causing the floor of the Mech's docking-station to open up and pull our Heroes, MJ-9, and Shard, out of the Death Egg at incredible Speeds.
Dr. Eggman: Farewell Sonic, my admirable adversary...
As All of Our Heroes Fall, Metal Sonic looks up at Shard as he laughs.
Metal Sonic: WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT, NOT ALL OF US CAN FLY RIGHT NOW!!!
Shard looks at Metal Sonic.
Shard: Not without all of these~!
Shard and MJ-9 pull out the Chaos Emeralds from Sonic's World, and Jenny's World, smiling.
Jenny Wakeman: NO WAY~!!!
MJ-9 Looks at our Heroes and smiles a mouthless smile as her Tape-Recorder Voice-Box plays.
MJ-9 [TAPE RECORDER]: (Metal Sonic:) You can be a nice person, and so can Shard...
Metal Sonic smiles as he, and the rest of his allies, except for Shard, look at her, Metal happily, and his allies in pure shock.
Metal Sonic: I knew it~!
MJ-9 smiles as her and Shard give all of our heroes enough Rings to go super as they start to burn up on reentry. The Chaos Emeralds Circle around them and begin to slow their decent as all of our heroes close their eyes and focus.
Metal Sonic: The servers are, the Seven Chaos...
Vega: Chaos is power-
Knuckles the Echidna: -and that power is-
Sonic the Hedgehog: -enriched by the heart of the user...
All of the Chaos emeralds Circle around our heroes faster as they start to slow down more and more.
Tails the Fox: The user is the one that serves to-
Amy Rose: -unify all of the chaos-
Jenny Wakeman: -that is inside of themselves, -
Melody: -inside of other people, -
Misty: -inside of the emeralds, -
The Emeralds Circle around our heroes incredibly fast.
Shard: -and inside of-...
MJ-9's Mind: -the entire world...
The Chaos Emeralds of Sonic's World, and the Chaos Emeralds of Jenny's world, all circle around our heroes at maximum velocity as they all open their eyes, being stopped completely in midair.
Our Heroes: YOU HAVE TO HELP US FRIENDS, HELP US STOP THE VILLAINS ONCE AGAIN!!!
Suddenly, All of the Chaos Emeralds, Sonic's World and Jenny's World close in on our Heroes at an alarming rate as a bright golden-yellow light erupts from them all, except for Knuckles, who's light is a light-neon-pink as they all go super. Flickeys circle around Tails as Vega sprouts a cape from her back; Metal Sonic, MJ-9, and Shard's eyes all turn green while their allies' eyes all turn red; Knuckles gains the Markings of his tribe as Amy's Piko-Piko hammer sparks with electricity; Melody's hair rises up and turns into a light blue shade; and Misty gains a scythe made out of pure shadows. The Camera cuts to a scene of the Ring Portal that Brought Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Sonic, and Tails to Jennys universe as the rings from Sonic's word fly out of the portal. The Camera pans as the Rings fly to all of our heroes, giving them all of the power that they'll need. Eggman, Vexus, and Smytus all look down at our Heroes as they look up at them, fear in the Villains' eyes as they look at our heroes.
Dr. Eggman: NO, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Vexus: WE NEED TO RETREAT NOW!!!
Smytus: No, we'll use the full power of our mech.
The camera cuts back to our heroes as they all smile, Metal Sonic and MJ-9 mouthlessly, as they look up at the Mech, and the Death-Egg.
SUPER METAL SONIC: TIME TO MAKE SOME SCRAP-METAL!!!
SUPER SONIC: AND IT'S TIME TO SCRAMBLE SOME EGGMAN!!!
OUR SUPER-HEROES: SUPER-HERO STYLE~!!!
Our heroes suddenly fly up to the Death-Egg as fast as they possibly can, creating a Sonic Boom as they do so.
Dr. Eggman: There's nowhere left to run! It's time to end this Sonic~!
The Mech suddenly Activates its full power as it Flies down to our heroes.
EGGMAN, SMYTUS, AND VEXUS: ALL HUMANS WILL KNEEL BEFORE THEIR RULERS!!!
SUPER METAL SONIC: WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT EGGMAN!!!
Our heroes begin to Attack the Mech one at a time, the progression of their attacks getting faster and faster with every strike.
EGGMAN: YOU DARE TO DEFY YOUR OWNERS MJ-9?!
MJ-9 smiles a mouthless smile as she talks with the help of her super form.
SUPER MJ-9: SEE ME AS I TRUELY AM, NO LONGER AFRAID OF ANYTHING!
MJ-9 sends a blast towards the Mech sending it flying towards the death-egg, only for it to stop as it sends missiles, lasers, and bullets at our heroes as they dodge around the attacks with ease.
SUPER JENNY: PREPARE TO BE MADE INTO SCRAP METAL VEXUS~!!!
VEXUS: OH, I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY!!!
We cut to a scene on the ground as Brad, Shadow, and Tuck look up at the Fight as it's happening, Shadow Chuckling under his breath
Brad: Come on gang!
Tuck: KICK THEIR BUTTS~!!!
Shadow the Hedgehog: You got this Sonic~!
We cut back to the Battle as we See Sonic and Metal Sonic attacking the Cockpit with MJ-9, Shard, Jenny, and Vega as the mech fires lasers up at them, only for them to Chaos control away and Slam into the Mech's back, sending it Flying into Amy, Melody, Knuckles, and Misty as they all hit the mech, launching it into the Death Egg.
EGGMAN: WE SHALL BECOME THE ULTIMATE OVERLORDS!!!
SMYTUS AND VEXUS: WE SHALL BE RULING EARTH AS IT'S MOST SURPEME BEINGS!!!
SUPER SHARD: WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT YOU BOLT-BRAINS~!!!
Our Super-Heroes all Fly towards the death egg as we cut to another scene of the XJ series' models 1-8, as well as Metal Sonic's previous counterparts as they all look up into the sky, seeing the battle, XJ-1 giggling excitedly and enthusiastically as this happens.
XJ-4: COME ON XJ-9
XJ-5: YOU CAN DO THIS~!!!
Silver Sonic and XJ-6: YOU GOT THIS TEAM ROBOT~!!!
XJ-7: I know you all can do it~!
Robo-Sonic: GO, GO, GO~!!!
XJ-8 And Mecha Sonic: TURN YOUR RIVALING ADVERSARIES INTO SCRAP METAL AND BLOODY PULPS!!!
The camera cuts back to the battle again as our heroes absorb more rings, keeping them in their super forms as they Fly into the Death Egg at Various different points as it keeps rising at alarming speeds, coming out on the other Sides and flying back into the Death Egg, faster and faster and faster each time they come out and repeat until there are Yellow, Pink, Purple, Blue, and Red blurs of light destroying the Death Egg. Afterwards, the Mech our Villains are in, using electricity, pulls together the Remains of the Death egg and grows to an alarming size, as our Heroes look in shock. The Camera cuts to Cluster Prime as it's robotic and Cybernetically enhanced citizens all cheer our heroes on.
Scratch: COME ON METAL SONIC~!!!
GROUNDER: KICK THEM INTO THE DIRT~!!!
COCONUTS: TURN THAT THING AND THE CONTROLLERS INTO SCRAP METAL~!!!
OMNI: COME ON SONIC~!!!
BLACK NARCI: YOU CAN DO IT HEROES~!!!
Emerl: GO HEROES, GO~!!!
Drab: COME ON, DEFEAT THEM HYPER AND SUPER STYLE~!!!
Shell: YOU CAN WIN GUYS!!!
Tuff: GO FORTH AND DESTROY~!!!
The camera cuts to yet another scene, this one of Vexus' old mother ship as it Approaches the Death-Mech destructor.
Nora Wakeman: YOU'RE GOING TO WIN, NO MATTER WHAT~!!!
Sheldon: YOU ALL ALWAYS WIN, THIS TIME IS NO DIFFERENT~!!!
The Camera cuts to yet another other scene, this one showing the Citizens of Tremorton as they all look at the fight.
Tiff: COME ON, BEAT THOSE LOSERS~!!!
Brit: YOU ALL CAN DO THIS; YOU ALL CAN DO ANYTHING~!!!
The Mayor of Tremorton: YOU ALL WILL SUCCEED, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS~!!!
Killgore: DEFEAT THOSE TRUE VILLAINS, YOU KNOW YOU CAN~!!!
The Former Lieutenant: IF YOU 2 CAN KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO ME, THEN YOU ALL CAN DEFEAT THAT ENEMY~!!!
Seirra: COME ON TEAM ROBOT, COME ON SONIC HEROES, DEFEAT THE VILLAINS LIKE TRUE SUPERHEROES~!!!
EVERYONE JENNY, METAL SONIC, VEGA, MELODY, & MISTY HAVE HELPED/MADE BETTER: YOU CAN WIN HEROES~!!!
The Camera Cuts back to a Scene of all of our Heroes as they all Smile.
EGGMAN, VEXUS, AND SMYTUS: THEY ARE ALL WRONG, WE WILL WIN!!!
SUPER METAL SONIC: NO...
SUPER SONIC: YOU VILLAINS DON'T GET THE MEMO...
All of our heroes look up at our Villains and Smile Triumphantly.
OUR SUPER-HEROES: WE ALWAYS WIN~!!!
Our heroes close their eyes and focus all of the Power they all have; all of their inner Chaos Energy, positive, negative, and neutral; into one unified thought. Suddenly, the Chaos Emeralds disperse from our Heroes as, Suddenly, the Time Stones from Little Planet, the Sol. Emeralds from the Sol Dimension, the Fake Emeralds from the Sonic X Universe, the Super Emeralds, and some of the Phantom Ruby Prototypes all appear and circle around our heroes as they all let out a mighty, roar-like, yell. Suddenly, all of the Gems enter our heroes as they all go Ultimate, their bodies being Engulfed by a blinding glow of every Color in the PRIME-UNIVERSE
Dr. Eggman: WHAT THE-
EGGMAN, VEXUS, AND SMYTUS: WHAT ARE YOU?!
OUR ULTIMATE HEROES: WE ARE CHAOS!!!
Our heroes Fly into the Robot and out the other side.
OUR ULTIMATE HEROES: WE ARE MIRACLES!!!
Our Heroes do the same thing again, but much, much faster.
OUR ULTIMATE HEROES: WE ARE PHANTOMS!!!
Our Heroes start flying in and out of the Death-Mech Destroyer at a rapid pace until all that's left is the original Mech.
OUR ULTIMATE HEROES: WE ARE TIME; WE ARE SPACE; WE ARE SUPER; WE ARE HYPER, WE ARE FIRE; WE ARE LIFE; WE ARE DEATH!!!
Our Heroes begin to charge up an ultimate blast. Shadow appears with our Heroes, now in an Ultimate Form of his Own as he helps to charge up the Blast.
OUR ULTIMATE HEROES: WE ARE THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORMS!!!
Our heroes unleash the Blast as Eggman, Vexus, and Smytus all Eject from the mech and fly away as the Mech is obliterated completely, leaving nothing but space dust as our heroes all look at the Ship.
OUR ULTIMATE HEROES: CHAOS, CONTROL!!!
Our heroes suddenly teleport into Vexus' old mother ship, Vexus and Smytus both suddenly being transported there and falling unconscious as our main heroes' de-transform, all of the stones, crystals, emeralds, shards, and rubies all exit their bodies and disperse, except for their respective chaos emeralds as our Heroes all collapse, exhausted as they all pass out, the Camera cutting to black.