Chapter Eleven

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒆

𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚
   Eddie's hand twitches in his sleep, I wake to the feel of it and try to open my eyes to look at the boy.
We are sprawled out on my bed, our bodies tangled together. On our backs my arm lays open on his chest, his arm is going across my stomach, his hand grasping my waist. His head is turned towards me, mouth open. I giggle quietly to myself as he loudly snores. Eddie twitches again, hand squeezing my waist, his leg touching mine. He must be in a deep sleep, I don't think I could wake him if I yelled in his ear.
Picking up his hand lightly, I move out of his embrace. I look at my clock, very early, we have a while until dad comes home. Deciding to let Eddie sleep a little I grab my books and folders to work on some homework.
I sit next to sleeping Eddie doing math, he hasn't moved positions but still stirs in his sleep, snoring a little. As I struggle with my work I look down at him and softly rub his face, I bend down and plant a small kiss on his cheek. He doesn't wake but moves a little. Placing my homework on the floor I go to my knees and start pecking Eddie everywhere, starting from his chest. My lips trail up his neck and to the corners of his lips, his nose, his eyes, his forehead, and then a big kiss on his mouth.
" Eddie, are you awake yet?" I whisper.
Nothing. I begin again. Kissing his shoulders down to his stomach, I slide my hands up and down his body trying to get him to wake up. My lips press against his skin near where the band of his boxers meets his body, tenderly I kiss all the way up to his ear. I bite it gently. Once more I peck the surface of his skin down to his belly. There I lay my head, letting it rise and fall with his breathing.
My lower back becomes warm from Eddie's touch, his fingers caress my skin.
" Good morning sweetheart."
A raspy voice speaks to me and I lift my head. Sitting up, his hand still on my back, I sweetly smile at him.
" Morning Eddie."
With sleepy eyes and terrible bed head Eddie looks at me and yawns, I kiss his lips.
" How did you sleep? How long have you been awake?"
" Very good. Not too long, I did some homework and watched you sleep for a bit."
He rubs his face, his rings clinking together.
" So you're watching me sleep now?"
" Well you're really cute when you're asleep, you squirm a lot and snore."
His sleepy eyes dart to my face and he gives a face full of disbelief.
" Jett, I do not snore."
" Yes honey, you do. Also your bed head is so adorable."
Dimples appear at the corners of his mouth as he smiles at me. His hands grab me and pull me into him. I expect a hug but he starts to tickle my sides instead. I scream and laugh.
" No stop! Stop! I'm sorry, you don't snore! Eddie!"
The boy laughs loudly and kisses my lips.
" How'd you sleep?" I ask with a warm tone.
He plays with my hair, a soft smile on his face.
" Amazing, I haven't slept that well in a long time."

I roll over and place my hand into my backpack that sits by my nightstand. With my camera in hand I straddle over Eddie, sitting on his lap.
His hands hold my thighs as he lies back into the pillows. I bring my camera to my eye and point it at him.
" You do like taking pictures of me, don't you?"
" What can I say? I like taking photos of beautiful things." I reply as I snap the picture.
Eddies eyes soften and his face becomes tranquil, he gives me a timid smile and a thankful look. I take another picture.
Doesn't he know he's beautiful? Hasn't anyone ever told him?
The camera leaves my face as Eddie takes it out of my hands and places it on my nightstand. He sits himself up and runs his fingers through my hair as he tenderly kisses me. I hold his wrist and smile into his lips.

Finishing breakfast Eddie and I go back to my room. After putting my outfit on I go over to where he sits on the bed with just his pants on. I pick up his black shirt from my chair and turn it right side out. Standing in front of Eddie with the sweater he looks up to me.
" Arms up."
Eddie puts his arms in the air without question, I place the sleeves over his hands and slide the shirt down. As soon as his head goes through the shirt I peck his lips and go over to mirror to fix my hair.
Eddie slips his shoes on and stands behind me in front of the mirror, my back to his front. He pulls my hair behind my shoulders, combing through it softly. Leaning into him I let him kiss my neck and jaw.
" I think we should have a sleepover every night." He whispers in my ear.
" I think so too." I murmur back as he gathers my hair to the side and examines my neck.
" Whoops."
I hear Eddie's voice fill with uneasiness.
" Must have done that last night, sorry."
In the mirror I tilt my head looking at my neck, a hickey resides there. I knew it was going to be there I just forgot about it. My eyes look to Eddie's in our reflections, he studies my expression.
" It's ok Eddie. I'll just cover it with my hair."
I turn and give him a kiss on his cheek.
" If your dad sees that Jett, I'm fucking dead."
His wide eyes scan my face as I smile to him.
" Don't worry, I will be extra careful. Plus I like it, it reminds me that I'm yours."
I bat my eyelashes and smirk as I walk out my door to go downstairs.
" Little devil." I hear Eddie mutter to himself as he chuckles.