Welcome to the Jungle

------

Rolling his eyes, Y/N pulled the trigger on the Shotgun, making a hole in the stomach of another orc who thought it would be a very good idea to attack him, and paid the price. Reloading, shooting another orc in the head, shooting a third orc in the elbow, shooting liquid nitrogen, punching. Turning his look to the darkening sky, he melancholically remarked to himself that he should soon have to return to his dimension to sleep. In the meantime, he could travel and kill the Kuroinu and their allies.

"You're unsatisfied about something," it sounded in his head. The first time the god who had entrusted him with the mission had contacted him by telepathy, Undead had begun to look around for the source of the voice until he realized that it had sounded in his head. Now he only shook his head slightly.

"Unsatisfied isn't proper term. I'm rather disappointed."

"Disappointed?"

"Yes. You told me the Black Dogs were the strongest mercenaries in all Eostia, and I expected them to live up to that title. In practice I've only got a bunch of wretched fools, cowards and weaklings who, despite knowing how to draw their swords, are incapable of resisting me, and die with unforgivable ease. I don't understand how they could capture Eostia. While I suspect that they have relaxed entirely due to the lack of attempts to overthrow them, something tells me that this has only made things worse."

Before the goddess could answer him, Tarantula sensed five auras moving in his direction, four of which belonged to humans and the fifth to an orc. Deciding they were mere patrolmen, Tarantula strode forward, mentally plotting in his mind how he would kill them. As he approached them, he heard them conditioning the rape of another woman. Oh well, their fates were sealed.

"What do we have here? A traveler wandering through the woods late at night. You know there's a fine for that," the patrol leader said with a smug grin that made Y/N want to rip his face off, "That'll be 400 gold. Otherwise..." he put his hand on the sword attached to his belt while the orc raised his axe and the remaining men repeated the gesture of their leader.

Throwing an appraising glance at them, Undead answered in one word, "No."

The smirk slid off the mercenary's face, replaced by a slight bewilderment. "No?"

"No," replied Tarantula, "Do you really believe that I would give my gold to some clown whose dick is five times smaller than his thumb?"

Instead of attacking, the mercenary froze in a shock.

"How?"

"Hmm?" that question made young man raise an eyebrow.

"How do you know mydick is so small?"

A smirk spread across Tarantula's face, "I hadn't knew. You told me that."

The patrol leader's shock quickly changed to anger. Growling with anger, he drew his sword and yelled: "Kill that bastard!" The orc tried to obey the leader's order, but Y/N managed to jump back. Transforming air into two machine guns, he ran toward the orc, shooting him in the chest and shattering his ribs. Concentrating the compressed air on his right leg, Undead struck the monster in the groin, not only crushing its balls but also knocking out its skeleton, thus tearing the upper half of the green-skinned bastard's body in two. Turning his look to the remaining enemies, Tarantula noted with some pride that they were scared to death.

"Well, will there be any more brave ones?" after this phrase, all except the leader, who froze in shock, turned and ran. The leader tried to follow them, but was grabbed by the chain by the leg and dragged back, whereupon Y/N grabbed his left shoulder and turned him around to face him, then transformed the chain into a machete and brought it in for the blow. The last thing the leader had time to do before the blade sliced into his right shoulder was to squeal in fear. The first blow was followed by a second, which severed most of the victim's torso. The third blow finally cut the mercenary in two. Putting away his machete, Undead slowly followed the remaining patrolmen, whose auras reeked of animal terror.