Harem School of Infestation

Start from the beginning

"Very well then, my name is Ichika Orimura of the Orimura clan. I hope to learn many things here" he bowed politely before sitting back down.

"You mean THE Orimura family as Oriumura sensei!" one student spoke out.

"I can see the resemblance" another commented as the other girls started barraging him with questions. One could see Ichika's veins beginning to bulge out as the noise evolved into echoes.

"Is it true that you joined the Shinobi division?"

"Yes I have worked there for five years. I am grateful to learn many things during those years."

"I heard those eyes of yours are strong could you show us?"

"Unless the situation calls for it won't be necessary"

"I heard you were in soccer team captain during middle school".

"I was voice captain during first year, but I was promoted to captain later on due to my talents."

"Is that all you asked me sensei?" Ichika said in a serious tone.

"Y-Yes O-Orimura now that we should-" Yamada attempted to speaker before being cut off by one of the students.

"So is it true you have your own personal IS unit?"

"A personal IS unit!? For a first year!? Man, I'm so jealous!?"

"How long are the questions going to keep going?" Ichika's eye twitches beginning to feel his patience wearing thin.

"Yes, I call it Amaterasu I made a few modifications but nothing you need to be concerned about you'll see for yourselves how powerful my unit is now may I sit down sensei" Ichika asked courteously.

"N-Now t-that h-have f-finished everything I s-suppose y-you can-"

"Can we hurry up and finish this I had already have enough to deal with. You're free to sit down Orimura" Ichika heard her sister's sharp, husky voice that gave ultimate authority over everything.

"Of all people who will be teaching it has to be Onee-san! Kami must really hate me right now" Orimura had an unamusing look on his face.

"You should be grateful I shut them up for you. Remember to address me as Orimura sensei understood. I hope I don't have to repeat myself Orimura" She walked in. Her posture was firm as usual. From the young girl he remembered, was now a beautiful woman. She wore a tight-fitting pencil skirt and her build was as slim as ever despite the intense training she was out under. Her onyx eyes were as sharp as a hawk barely blinking.

"Yes Orimura sensei" he replied narrowing his eyes at her as he sat down.

"Orimura-san I'm glad to see you I see the meeting must be finished" Yamada cautiously.

"Yamada sensei I apologize for leaving you alone like that I sincerely hope these brats didn't give you trouble" Chifuyu said in a gentle tone.

"O-Oh it's nothing I-I hope I-I did good" Yamada sounds unsure of herself.

"Good because I'll take charge here. As you all know by now my name is Chifuyu Orimura, and my duty for the entire year is to train you everything about the IS. I expect you all to take everything I teach seriously and learn from it. To those who have trouble understanding I'll make them understand like there's no tomorrow. I'm not asking for you to like me, but I EXPECT respect so when I ask something you do what you're told without questions! Understood?" Chifuyu's tone remained authorities like she is declaring war on her students. Despite her scary tone, the reaction was quite the opposite, instead of silent, echoes of shrieking can be heard the classrooms.