Harem School of Infestation

Five years later

Team 7 spent the next few months learning every they needed to know to become an excellent Shinobi and that included chakra control exercises while Ichika didn't have much trouble, Shikamaru and Rock Lee struggled more.

They honed their respective abilities taking on more dangerous missions involving Phantom Task and other forces. Despite Kakashi's best effort in tracking Madoka, the enemy would be one step ahead. It frustrated Ichika to no end. Still, he didn't give up took every chance he can hone his skills for the inevitable deathmatch.

Gone was a small naive boy who needed constant protection, now was a young man and capable ninja who was now a jonin. He took on the most dangerous missions and sometimes worked with his partners to combat various threats. During this time, he got to travel through various places face against various enemies, some were dangerous, others were child's play and usually leaving Lee or Shikamaru to dispatch and only fought if his team was in absolute danger our facing a dangerous foe. They were many times were he nearly lost his life, thankfully his new teammates were always there to help him out.

The I.S Academy, a military style school where mostly female IS pilots learn the necessary things to become trained pilots in the future. The university housed around 450 female students where they all shared a dorm to live and study until graduation. They wore fairly loose uniforms consisting of a white blazer, seams and cuffs, and onyx-colored collars and buttons.

There were slight variation where some wore longer skirts than others. Color didn't matter as long as it wasn't vulgar, and footwear of all types were allowed as long as it matched the white and black color schemes of the school. Why is this information important? Because it was announced Ichika was going to attend as the first ever male student now sporting in the modified version of standard uniform obviously accommodate the "opposite sex" consisting of the same blazer-like top only difference that it was vest for concealing weapons for any emergency situation, reddish seams and cuff, white trousers. Instead of his shinobi sandals, he wore a modified version what protected his toes wrapped with bandages around his ankles. He still kept his headband from his shinobi days displaying around his right arm like a badge. The symbol displayed an old leaf from the bygone era as it became the official crest of the Japanese armed forces.

He wasn't completely unarmed he kept a spare kunai and shurikens hidden underneath his trench coats. He trained to expect the unexpected and he wasn't going to let his guard down especially in cesspool of rabid fangirls who were excited seeing a handsome boy entering their class.

Ichika maintains a neutral expression not bothering to acknowledge their wails not that he needed to, but he didn't want to give any false hope that he was interested in them. Years of being ogled and admired numbed his reaction to the point he doesn't visibly flinch either smiling devilishly or maintaining a stoic expression either way works. He already developed the nice figure to back up handsome appearance hiding a fully developed six pack that he rarely shows for the very reason.

He instantly eyed one of familiar girls who was currently staring at him with shock and curiosity. That girl was an old friend back in their childhood days he hasn't seen since the end of grade school, Houki Shinonono. It seemed time was very kind to her as looked very developed compared to other girls. He gave a subtle smirk causing said girl to instantly blush and look away towards the window. Ichika smirked already knowing it was same shy, but feisty Houki he remembered.

"O-Orimura-san?" he heard a voice.

"Yes sensei?" he asked.

"Well the thing is... Y-You're supposed to give an introduction to the class" The teacher stammered. For a teacher, she acted more like a shy schoolgirl blushing and fiddling her thumbs waiting for an answer. Taking a deep sigh, he properly introduced himself.