☠️Killing Game Finale☠️

Start from the beginning

Everyone:'The final Trial'

(Y/n):This is gonna get Intense.

Axol:I'm afraid and i don't know why.

CLASS TRIAL:ALL RISE

Monokuma:Let me explain the special rule of the final trial,So like Any other Class trial,your votes will determine the Results and if you win,You all Will Graduate But If I win Than,You all will face Punishment.

Shinra:You better Keep your word and besides,You are the one Who will fall.

Monokuma:Hehehehe,Good luck....You're gonna Need it.

(Y/n):'let's End this'

~Make Your Argument~

Monokuma:So,What is The Point of This School?

Natsu:How About to be Used As a Prison?! 

Izuku:Natsu,Calm Down and Maybe,It's More On the lines Of Breaking The Record of World's Biggest Metal Box?

Akko:no,It's A Nightmare! 

Weiss:Calm Down.  

Monokuma:Well,They Aren't Wrong!This Place Was built to keep you guys Trapped Forever! 

A truth bullet Fired Revealing that what Monokuma said is a Lie and Cue the Line.

(Y/n):NO,THAT'S WRONG.

-BREAK-

Smg4:I don't get it.

(Y/n):Actually,Everyone,Me and Weiss found This While Investigating.

"Hope's Peak Shelter To Come safe From the Despair Outside,It's one of the Only Safe Havens Left,We have food,Water And We are a shelter" 

Natsu:Shelter? 

(Y/n):By the sound of it,They turned The School Into a Shelter To keep Something from Coming inside rather Than Prevent Us from Going out.

Erza:Really?

(Bf/n):Than,how did they end up in THAT?

Shinra:Than,How did Monokuma Change It into a Place for Murder.

Monokuma:Well,It wasn't that Hard and it was rather Simple.