Trying to make you jealous but gets jealous instead

- Him as your husband
Written by- @diminieee
Do not COPY/REPOST

The party was moving smoothly, everyone rejoicing wildly except for the couple there, THE PARK COUPLE, they are maniacs if they have to conclusively define. They were enjoying the party but away from each other standing at opposite corners, why? Because they had a silly fight just on chocolate. They both crave chocolate, it was that time of the month for y/n, and she ate all the leftover pieces, making him whine all day long, throwing tantrums, and receiving the silent treatment from her in return.

Now, he wanted to execute the jealous plan as he was longing for your attention. He strolled to the dance floor which was situated just in front of the bar section where you were sitting, he held a woman in a way as if he was holding her but he never touched her, he used to take a glance of you in between smirking as eye stare would intertwine.
After a while, Jimin decided to sit with you and talk things out, he was about to settle him down when a tall young man offered his hand to you, “Hey, a beautiful lady can I please have a dance with you?” “Sure” you walked away with him to dance, Jimin frustratedly gulped down the wine staring at them dancing very closely. The man now held you from your waist bringing you closest to him, you did feel uncomfortable but to take revenge you played along.

Jimin’s anger was now at its peak, he held the glass so furiously that it broke into his hand, without caring about anything he shrugged his hands and stormed towards you. Holding you from your waist he brought you closer towards him, your face hitting his hard rock chest, gulping down as you felt the anger he was now holding in him.
“Have manners, take permission from the husbands too before taking their wife, young boy!” “O..oh, I am sorry I never knew she’s married, she looks too young to be married!” “Ofc, I know my wife is too beautiful that anyone can barely resist, now fuck off!” “I am sorry sir!” and with that, he faded as soon as possible he could. “You know you look very hot when you are angry, min!” “What about your silent treatment, pretty woman” he was now caressing your cheeks.

“You are hard to ignore, love!” he runs his finger from your jawline to your lips, putting his thumb in your mouth, and you closed your eyes, circling tongue around his thumb, you grabbed his shirt tightly to get a kiss, but he was not stopping from teasing you. He instantly replaced his thumb to his lips, kissing you harshly, “I didn’t like the way you were taking the revenge, sweetheart!” “After all Mrs. Park I am!” you raised your eyebrows. 
“You know chubs, I love you so much that I fear hurting you, but today you might be in pain!” he whispered at your lips, you leaned almost touching his lips, “If the pain is from you, I am ready to take it!” you caught his lips with your teeth, he groaned once before taking you in a wild kiss, “As my wife demands!” he holds your wrist and leads you to the car to show you how much he got jealous, pranked back by his jealousy card and of course how much he loves you!