The lab was very big, and Jasmine put on work clothes, a mask and gloves and followed behind Ji Chuan's ass.

"Why are you catching so many zombies?" Jasmine looked at him.

"Of course it's because of research. The more advanced the zombies are, the more likely they are to evolve into humans." Ji Chuan was recording the numbers with his tablet. Anyway, Jasmine couldn't understand it, so he could only look around. It just so happened that Ji Chuan also had something to leave.

Jasmine looked from east to west and suddenly heard someone calling her again. She turned her head and saw that it was a middle-aged zombie.

"Yo, little girl, why are you back?"

Jasmine looked at him a little puzzled, "You know me?"

The middle-aged zombie was also a little surprised, "You don't know me? Last night, no, we should have only met the night before!"

Hearing this, Jasmine was startled, "Have we met?"

"Of course, we talked for a while."

"What happened the night before?" Jasmine was afraid that someone would find herself talking to a zombie, so she took a second look around, and found that everyone was busy and didn't have time to pay attention to her.

"Have you lost your memory?" The middle-aged zombie looked at her.

"I don't know either, please tell me quickly." Jasmine only felt that she was very nervous and her mouth was dry.

"You and two humans sneaked in the night before yesterday, and were caught by the people in the laboratory." The middle-aged man said a long story.

"Two humans? One male and one female?"

"Well, yes, you still remember! I thought you lost your memory."

Jasmine's heart skipped a beat. There was a man and a woman, An Yuchen and An Ruoxi should be An Yuchen and An Ruoxi, then they didn't tell lies, so it was Ji Chuan who lied! But why did Ji Chuan bring her here?

In fact, she didn't know that Ji Chuan had arranged everything. The only thing she neglected was that there was such an enthusiastic zombie uncle who would dismantle all his arrangements.

"By the way, Xiaowei, is there a zombie named Xiaowei in here?"

The uncle thought for a while, "Yes, but he's dead."

died? Hearing this, Jasmine felt chills behind her back, "Why?"

"How do I know, that night we had a fight with the people in the laboratory, and then I was frozen and passed out. When I woke up, I was here, and the kid lived next to me. After a while, the The kid was dragged to do the test and never came back, I guess he should have died." The uncle looked like he was used to it, and he was often dragged for the test. Well, anyway, they all turned into zombies, and every day counts as a day.

"Oh." Jasmine was in a state of confusion now, no matter how stupid she was, she knew the truth.

At this time, Ji Chuan patted her on the shoulder, startling her.

"What's the matter with you? Suddenly?"

Jasmine chuckled, "It's okay, it's okay, it's just that I was thinking about something. By the way, you're done? Let's go back first when we're done."

Ji Chuan looked at her with a bad face and asked with concern, "Are you uncomfortable?"

Jasmine didn't know how she should face him. She didn't even dare to meet her eyes. She lowered her eyes and said, "It's alright, but my chest is tight. Maybe I'm not suitable for staying here."