Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Control

Jasmine didn't even know that she was taken there by Ji Chuan, she just felt that she had been walking downstairs, and suddenly she noticed the existence of human beings.

Ji Chuan stopped in his footsteps, frowned, and muttered to himself, "I didn't expect this group of humans to be more powerful than I thought, and they have reached here so quickly."

He is very unhappy now. Originally, his intention of coming here was to use this high-level zombie to test the combat power of this little zombie in its extreme state, but now he has been taken first by others. idea.

"Captain!" Liang Feifei gave Ge Feng another auxiliary bonus, but this bonus was all supported by her ability, which meant that after her ability was exhausted, she couldn't use it.

Ge Feng's thunder-type ability is not suitable for use in a large area in the basement, otherwise the zombies were not killed, but the building collapsed and crushed him to death.

Ge Feng said, "Give them a bonus and leave me alone."

Liang Feifei understood what he meant, and immediately added attributes to Zhang Deyong, Li Chen and others.

It was the first time that Zhang Deyong felt the changes brought about by this auxiliary ability. He felt that his body did not become stronger, but the flames he shot out were more powerful.

The people in the team generally have third-level abilities, and he is the only one who is fourth-level. After the battle, he felt a little tricky. Although it was not completely hopeless, it was a waste of time.

Ge Feng avoided the attack of the fourth-level zombies, and then said to He Bixin, "He Bixin, you take everyone to the arsenal."

"What about you?" He Beixin asked.

"Li Chen and I are here to stop them." In fact, their purpose is to get military weapons, not to kill zombies. As long as the space ability users can get weapons, they will retreat immediately, and there is no need to die here.

He Bixin nodded, "Then be careful yourself." He led the people to leave in the target direction.

Jasmine was watching the fun when a cold voice suddenly sounded in her mind, making her back tremble, "I order you to get rid of those two humans."

Who can speak in her mind?

Suddenly she realized something, there are spiritual zombies here?

And this zombie can actually make her feel scared, which shows that this zombie is more advanced than her!

"You can actually think." The other party's voice continued to ring in his mind, with confusion and shock.

"You're not a zombie? No! You should be a zombie." Jasmine's reaction shocked the other party.

"Who are you?" Jasmine asked in her mind.

"It's really interesting! You are actually a spirit zombie, and I haven't seen you for a long time." The spirit zombie let out a sigh.

Jasmine was a little irritated, "Come out for me!"

Unexpectedly, he really appeared, but the sudden way was very special. Only a loud noise was heard, and a zombie jumped in front of her from an unknown place.

And out of an instinctive reaction to the crisis, Jasmine took two steps back, not forgetting to pull the waste human being next to him—Ji Chuan, while at the same time pulling out the black knife in the other hand in a defensive posture.

She instinctively told her that the zombie in front of her was definitely not to be messed with.

This spiritual zombie is unexpectedly much cleaner than other zombies. It seems to be basically clean, but the face is still festering, and the skin is dark gray. It looks like a zombie at first glance, and his eyes It is very godlike, and it is different from other zombies at first glance.