The floor-to-ceiling windows can see the outermost wall, where war is raging, zombies and humans are fighting for survival, and this battle also affects the lives of 200,000 people in the South China base.

He curled the corners of his mouth, Toshiro's face showed an inexplicable smile, then raised the coffee, clinking glasses in the air, "cheers!"

Let's cheer for the victory...

Chapter 102 Encounter

meeting room

"Mr. Ji, let's just say the conditions." Lei Changqing has returned to his scheming look.

Ji Chuan smiled slightly, "I want your two atomic bombs."

Hearing this, Lei Changqing subconsciously said, "This is impossible!" The South China Base is also preparing to rely on these two atomic bombs to turn the book.

Ji Chuan took a sip of the tea on the table, "Don't be so anxious to refuse, as the saying goes, keep the green hills so that you won't be afraid of running out of firewood. You are facing this situation now, do you still think about it in the future?"

"But I refuse this condition." If they really gave up the two atomic bombs, their South China base would be too passive.

"Oh, besides me, what else do you expect? Do you still expect the East China base to help you?"

Lei Changqing did contact the people from the East China Base to help, and it is best to form a situation of encirclement, and then hand over the zombies.

Ji Chuan continued, "That little fox in East China is more cunning than you. Are you expecting to save you? As long as he doesn't fall into the trap, you should burn high incense." The leader of the East China Base is a young man, twenty-five or six years old. , but it is indeed a talent, leading a small base to grow, until it ranks among the four major bases.

The East China base will indeed come to help, but it will definitely take a good time. For example, when the consumption of both sides is about the same, a fisherman will profit.

Lei Changqing also clearly realized this. His face was gloomy and uncertain, and it was more disgusting than eating a piece of dog shit. There was no way, who made these bastard zombies come to besiege South China? This time, he was simply forcing him to submit.

"One."

He made concessions.

"No, both."

Lei Changqing's face turned black as he gritted his teeth, "Okay! First tell me what you can do?"

Seeing that the goal was achieved, Ji Chuan smiled, "Because I have a secret weapon, hehe." Sure enough, this little zombie was picked right, and it was really handy at the critical moment. Originally, he didn't intend to let Jasmine take action, but since she wanted to, then

Jasmine, who was staying outside the door, sneezed suddenly. She was stunned for a while. Zombies actually sneezed. It was really poisonous. Wouldn't someone scold her again?

————————————

Simon.

Chen Xiaoyun was still fighting, and suddenly he found that the army of zombies had retreated. Wait, what the hell is this?

Is it related to Ji Chuan?

Jasmine was using her mental power to control these zombies in an inconspicuous corner, with countless threads of silk surrounding her, and the other end of the thread was the zombie's brain.

This is the first time she has controlled so many zombies, so she is a little tired, but she will try her best.

Because there are too many zombies, she chooses to control the high-level zombies first, and the remaining low-level zombies are not threatening.