"Well, you should also pay attention to safety."

The two chatted awkwardly like this until An Yuchen came back.

When he saw Jasmine, he subconsciously frowned, but he ignored it and just asked An Ruoxi, "Are you ready?"

"Um."

Jasmine heard the meaning, "You guys are leaving now?"

An Ruoxi replied, "Yes, we are leaving now."

"Where are you going then?"

"I originally went to the East China base. Since you said K City, then I plan to go to K City." Because she suddenly remembered that her stepfather's hometown was K City, and she did not rule out the possibility that they would go to K City.

"That's good, I wish you all the best, the family reunion." Jasmine smiled, hehe, if the heroine can find her family smoothly, it doesn't mean that she owes her favor, and this way, it will be even more able to build a good relationship.

"Thank you, what about you? I remember you were with a man."

Jasmine said casually, "We have something to go back to the North China base."

"North China? Are you from the North China base?" An Ruoxi didn't expect this. The people from the North China base must have intentions to come to the South China base. This does not conflict with them, so she didn't plan to ask more.

Jasmine hesitated for a moment, then nodded, "That's right."

She privately wanted to leave some information for the heroine, in case the heroine wanted to come to her.

"Oh, we have also been to the North China base before." An Ruoxi replied casually, "The North China base is the most powerful of the four bases. If I can find my parents, then I will go to the North China base to find them. you play."

Jasmine nodded quickly, "Okay!" It's just that you must remember to bring the male lead! She takes good care of him! Jasmine prayed silently in her heart.

————————

small theater:

Villain boss: I do everything possible to protect you, but you have to protect other men? ? ? ? ?

Jasmine: I'm sorry boss, I was wrong, I was forced to do this, in fact, in my heart, I'm only willing to protect the boss in my life! ! ! ! !

Chapter 92 Major Events Happen

"Is it done?" Ji Chuan was leaning on the sofa, holding a book in his hand while reading, when he saw Jasmine coming, he asked directly.

Jasmine lay on the sofa, "Well, it's done."

"Then pack up, we'll go back to the North China base tonight."

Jasmine checked the time and it was eighteen o'clock, and then subconsciously looked out the window. The sky was already drowsy, the sun was about to set, and darkness was about to cover the earth.

"Is it in such a hurry?" Jasmine always felt that something bad would happen, and felt a little uneasy in her heart, and her whole body was also a little irritable.

"No, but we have nothing to do here. In this case, it's better to leave early and do business."

"Okay then." Jasmine got up and went back to the bedroom to take a look around. In fact, she really didn't have anything, just the clothes she bought last time, and it took less than two minutes to put them on.

Then he patted Xiaowei who was still sleeping, "Xiaowei, get up, let's go home!"

Xiaowei opened his eyes, his eyes were hazy, and at first glance, he had not woken up, "Sister, what time is it now?"