Jasmine, who was looking for the heroine, looked back subconsciously, "It's you! What are you doing here?"

Song Chaoyang replied, "Something happened here, why did you come to the quarantine area?"

Jasmine slipped out of the crowd, "I was just walking around casually, but I saw something happened here and come and have a look..." She originally wanted to say that she was here to watch the fun, but she thought she would be beaten to death, so she changed her tone and said, "Come and have a look. Can you help?"

Song Chaoyang was embarrassed, thinking that it would be good if you don't make trouble, eldest sister.

"I'll have someone take you back." Song Chaoxu said.

"No! No need! I still have something to do here." Just kidding, how could Jasmine want to let go of the news of the heroine after all.

The two knew that she was a zombie and didn't want to wait for something to happen, so they forcibly sent her away.

So Jasmine once again tragically passed by the heroine.

------off topic-----

Thank you for the cute gift, because the new author center is not very good, so I can't reply to you. Knowing that someone is watching, I feel much more comfortable, haha.

Chapter 42 Meeting

According to the dictation of the base management personnel at the time, Song Chaoxu frowned. In fact, this time it was mainly caused by the negligence of the base inspectors.

"Arrest the person in charge of the inspection today."

Wang Guojian nodded and bowed and immediately agreed, as long as he didn't bother him.

Song Chaoyang suddenly asked, "Is a wood-type ability user helping?"

"Well, yes." Wang Guojian just saw it.

"What about people?"

Wang Guojian was stunned for a moment, and immediately reacted, "Are you talking about the wood-type power user? I will investigate immediately and find out within 3 minutes."

Lin Yueyue nervously took An Ruoxi's hand and asked, "Sister Ruoxi, are you alright?"

An Ruoxi shook her head, "It's alright." It's just that the zombies appeared too suddenly, but unfortunately the few people infected by the zombies are destined to die.

"That's good." Lin Yueyue breathed a sigh of relief, and the two sisters Lin Meiqi also came over. Lin Meiqi patted her chest and panted, "It was really scary just now."

As he was talking about Wang Guojian's arrival, he glanced at the four women in front of him. They were all beautiful and each had their own characteristics. After looking at them, he noticed An Ruoxi, "Are you a wood-type power user?"

An Ruoxi nodded.

Wang Guojian breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately found it, "You just shot to subdue the zombies?"

An Ruoxi continued to nod.

"The senior management of our base has a request."

Lin Yueyue looked at An Ruoxi subconsciously, but An Ruoxi was not surprised, "Well, Yueyue, wait for me here, I will go back when I go."

At this time, the blood test personnel arranged by the base also arrived, and they held a mute horn and asked people in the quarantine area to line up. After the results came out, they were arranged to enter the base immediately.

This time the crowd was boiling, and they quickly started to line up. Some people forcibly jumped in line because of their tall stature, and were finally subdued by the people at the base.