Getting closer

It's more than 2months, Tharn's walking session start, now Tharn can walk slowly on his own , in this time , Tharn and Type become good friends , Tharn was over the moon , he is getting close to Type , and they even spend lot of time together daily .They also call by there first name now.

Type was looking on a patient file when he hear a knock and said come in. He saw Tharn came with two cup of coffee in his hand and some snacks.

"Hey are you busy , let's take a break I'm bored" with that Tharn give a cup of coffee to Type and sit on the sofa.

"No I'm about to finish my work, wait for few minutes, i also want to talk to you" Type replied,and take a sip of the coffee .

After few minutes Type get up and sit in the sofa beside Tharn.

"We will not do walking session today , i want to talk to you about your accident if you are ok with it , because even if patient can walk the trauma of the accident, many time block the will of the person , leading a daily life , as you can see you can walk now , you have to start your daily life , i already told you to leave the hospital but you insist on staying so i didn't resist , but if you can't go outside you can't cure properly, ok ?"  Type said to Tharn

At first Tharn want to leave the hospital but after Type become his doctor he insist on staying, he want to spend time with Type and that's exactly goes how he plans it , even his family didn't say anything, saw his son happy like this.

"But , that mean you won't treat me anymore, you know I'm still in pain , I'm putting a brave face but it still hurts , i can stay here for more months untill i recover completely"  Tharn said eagerly, because after listening Type's word he become upset , he was finding chance to get close to Type .

"Who said i won't treat you , i said you to go home not to stop your treatment, and i know you're in pain , you will stay here for three-four days more , we're going to do some councelling, talk about your accident and it's impact on you , and after you discharge I'll observe you so you have to come for checkup 2-3days in a week untill i said you're fully recovered, understand." Type replied holding Tharn's hand , which make Tharn happiest person in the world. This little interactions make Tharn very happy.

"Let's go for a walk , and i want you to answer my questions without hesitation,ok" Type said to Tharn and then they both left the room , to the garden.

Tharn and Type were walking slowly as Type asked Tharn about the day accident happened.

"Well that day i was performing in the stage , my new album was out few day before, the stage was not stable , when we're dancing i feel that the stage moving so much but i ignore thaught that's nothing serious but after 2hour when we're going to end the program everyone was jumping excitedly, when I saw the light stand near me lost it's balance and it fell before i could react i was going to move but i trip then the stand fell in my leg after that feel so much pain my mind was not clear, all i hear was everyone screaming, Lhong came near me calling my name, after that everything was blury, when I open my eyes i was lying on the hospital bed , Dr. Art told me i had a surgery that's the whole story" Tharn said looking at Type

Type take Tharn to the nearby sit ad said "I'm sorry Tharn i didn't mean to trigger you it's just i have to know how you deal with it , everything will be ok ,don't worry as a doctor I'll make you dance again" with that they both laugh.

"What are you planning after leaving the hospital, i saw you working on a song , is that going to be your new song ?"Type asked

"Yeah , i was bored so i thought I should do something useful , i had a special person in mind so a song pop up and i start writing"Tharn replied with a blush.

That also make Type smile , whenever Tharn smile shyly like this Type find it cute.If Tharn was a girl Type will definitely fall for her , but that not the case here , Type erase his thinking and about to say something he heard Lhong calling for Tharn, he can feel it that Lhong don't like him , that man never talk properly to him, always show him attitude like he take his favourite candy from him , but he ignored it , he don't care , it's just Tharn is his patient that's why he never give Lhong a good lesson of his attitude. Type know Tharn is a very good man , even though he is famous star he is still down to earth,and his family too , Type feel very warm whenever he is talk to them , only Lhong is the one who is not right with this peoples.

"Tharn, here you are , are your session finish" Lhong who was staring towards them asked.

"Here comes your annoying friend , go otherwise he will kill me with his glare" Type said and get up."i have other cases to handle don't walk fast and eat you food and medicine properly"he added.

"He is just worried about me Type , that's why and don't say such things i won't do anything to you ,i mean we're friends now i protect my friends with all i have"Tharn said with a proud smile which also make Type smile "okay my dear friend take care of yourself and don't worry about me i am enough capable of handling people by myself, you don't know my younger self, I'll introduce you to my friends they will describe you how scary i can be, now go" and with that Type bid goodbye and left.

Whenever Type smile at Tharn , Tharn get butterflies in his stomach.He blush hard.Lhong came to him and take him to his room.

"Why were you smiling to that arrogant doctor, i still don't like him ,I'm putting up with him because he is good at his job , he make me irritate, never talk to me in a straight face,huh" Lhong complained to Tharn.

"Stop saying bad things about him , you know he is a good person, and why are you here ,i told you don't have to come , this often , I'm already know you have lots of work to do on my behalf" Tharn said to Lhong , and enter his room.

"I'm fine and what are you talking about not coming here how I'm going to leave you here alone ,let's go home already, I'll help you to recover , please na" Lhong started whining to Tharn.

Tharn somehow let Lhong a answer that he will go home in few days , that make Lhong happy.Tharn know Lhong really is a good friend, since high school, every time he had bad time , heart breaks Lhong was there with him, though he can feel Lhong saw Tharn more than friend but he never saw him more than friend.Lhong never express more than this so Tharn also ignore everything, other than overprotectiveness Lhong never show any other uncomfortable behaviour to him , so Tharn get used to it , he know his assurance make stop Lhong's nagging.

After some chat and telling the updates of there studio Lhong left.
At night , Tharn was thinking how to approach Type ,he is going to discharge soon , though they are friends now but he don't have the courage, to talk to Type.

"First i have to ask for his number before left the hospital, then I'll enter his daily life as friend then I'll become more close friend and know about him more , after that I'll tell him that i like him and for a chance"Tharn make plans in his mind , and fall asleep.