Chapter Seven

When he was finished, he decided to go and check on Steve. He left his room and went and knocked on Steve's bedroom door. He heard snifflimg from inside and decided to just walk in. Steve was sat on his bed, knees to his chest, crying.

"Hey man, I'm sorry," Eddie spoke apologetically, standing in the door frame.

"It's okay, that was just my first time kissing a guy and I'm still so new to coming to terms with myself and it's just scary," Steve looked up at Eddie, eyes red and puffy. Eddie just nodded. He knew exactly how Steve felt. He slowly walked over to Steve's bed and opened his arms but Steve shook his head, he really was overwhelmed. Eddie just sat next to him.

"I know it's scary, but it's going to be okay," Eddie told him. Then there was multiple loud knocks at the door. Kids. "You go clean up your eyes, I'll see what's going on." Steve nodded and went to the bathroom to sort himself out.

The knocks grew louder as Eddie walked downstairs. What the fuck? This worried Eddie. He quickly opened the front door and the kids all ran in. There was more of them this time.

"Where is Steve?" Dustin sounded worried.

"Right here kids, what's happened?" Steve was stood in the doorway of the living room looking better than he did moments ago.

"It's back," was all Dustin said before Steve's eyes widened in fear.

"No, no, it can't be, we killed it," Steve sounded panicked.

"I can feel it," Will said, grasping the back of his neck.

"What the fuck is going on?" Eddie spoke up.

"Basically, last summer, some crazy shit happened, there's another realm Eddie! A whole ass other Realm called the upside down! It is scary as shit. We thought we killed this thing and officially saved Hawkins, but we were wrong," Dustin explained.

"And this thing is back?" Eddie questioned.

"Exactly!" Dustin shouted.

"Am I stoned?" Eddie asked.

"No!" Everyone shouted and Eddie blinked a few times.

"It's going to take over Hawkins," Will said loudly, so everyone heard. Everyone looked scared.

"Not if we do something about it," Erica spoke up, "We gonna kill that motherfucker once and for all."

"Agreed," Steve said, all the kids nodded. Eddie didn't, he was lost.

"I'm still confused," he said.

"Just, stick with us, listen to what we say, pay attention, you'll catch on soon enough, dumbass," Erica spoke sternly, That kid has attitude. Eddie just nodded and went along with it.

"No, no, no. We are not putting him in danger," Steve spoke up.

"Steve! We need as many hands as we can get, he will be fine, we all will be," Dustin assured him and Steve looked at Eddie sympathetically, as if to apologise for what he was getting in to.

"Okay," Steve simply said, "Who's here?"

He looked around the room. Dustin. Max. Will. Lucas. Erica. Then, him and Eddie, of course.

"I'll call Robin, Nancy and Mike, Joyce and Jonathan, Hopper and Eleven." Steve said rushing to the phone, calling Robin first. It wasn't long until he came back into the living room. "They are all on their way."

"Big sleepover tonight, huh?" Eddie looked at Steve and laughed a little.

"Looks like it," Steve giggled.