Chapter Six

"You look really good, Eds," Steve said, finally getting a good look at Eddie since getting home from picking up his stuff.

"You don't look too bad yourself," Eddie laughed which earned him a light smack on the arm, only making him laugh more. Steve decided to shut him up by laying his head onto Eddie's lap and putting his legs up onto the sofa. "I am not your personal pillow, Steven," Eddie informed him with a chuckle.

"Shut up, Edward, I'm tired," Steve whined.

"Alright, alright, I'll shut up," Eddie said quietly and then went silent. It was like that for a few minutes.

"I changed my mind, don't shut up," Steve laughed quietly.

"Make up your mind, Harrington," Eddie joked.

"I'm surprised you actually listened to me telling you to shut up," Steve sounded genuinely surprised and it was funny.

"Would you rather me not listen?" Eddie breathed out and even though Steve's eyes were closed, he knew Eddie was smirking.

"I suppose that depends on the situation, Munson," Steve also breathed out. Eddie's face turned red.

"We need to stop this conversation," Eddie whispered.

"Do we?" Steve questioned, also in a whisper.

"I suppose that depends on where it's going," Eddie spoke quietly, his voice deeper than usual. They were both bright red by this point. Just then the front door swung open and Robin walked in, taking her shoes off first. She just looked at the boys on the sofa.

"Well, I've missed a lot evidently," she spoke up and the boys laughed.

"Not really, Eddie's only moved in," Steve informed her, waiting for her reaction.

"Are you two married or something? Because if so, you should probably tell your waiting list of girls at the school that," Robin let out a laugh.

"No, we aren't married. You know that I like boobies, Robin," Steve informed her as if it was something he told her frequently, Eddie couldn't help but laugh at the boobies statement.

"Poor Eddie, he doesn't like boobies," Robin said, then they were all laughing.

"That is true, I do prefer people with no boobies," Eddie said, still laughing.

"Maybe, maybe sometimes I don't like boobies," Steve turned his head, which was still on Eddie's lap, to look at Robin, she was sat in one of the recliners.

"Steve? Lady's man Steve? You sometimes don't like boobies?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I'm bisexual, I told Eddie last night," Steve smiled wide, he had come out to another person and he was proud of himself.

"You told Eddie before telling me?" Robin crossed her arms and glared.

"Okay, okay, hear me out. Eddie is a man who doesn't like boobies. I'm a man who likes and doesn't like boobies, so I thought I'd be better off telling him last night because it connected a little bit more," Steve explained himself, Robin nodded in agreement then came and hugged Steve.

"I'm proud of you," Robin told him.

"And I'm always proud of you, Rob," Steve told her.

Eddie sat in awkwardness, not really knowing what to say. He got a bit anxious and started fiddling with his rings, but not for long because Steve grabbed his hand and rubbed it with his thumb, not wanting him to feel out of place.

"So, you are married?" Robin questioned, and they all started laughing again.

"No, we are friends who live together," Steve told her.