12. power in the wrong hands.

Start from the beginning

She continued staring at it.

"Drink. It." He demanded, all playful pretence was gone.

He snatched it up and drank it himself after a few tense minutes of her staring at it and him glaring at her. "Did you buy those tests?" He asked.

She was silent, not even looking at him.

"Are you pregnant?"

She was silent, her heart beating so frantically she thought it would explode out her chest.

"Is it mine?"

Lying would just make the situation worse, when he found out his anger would just grow tenfold.

"No. It's not. I was pregnant before we got together."

He didn't say a thing, she assumed Wes was above hurting pregnant women so she took it as her cue to leave getting up she headed toward the stairs.

She climbed all the way to the top before something yanked her back. Her feet slipped out from underneath her and she was out like a light.

Wes was most definitely not above hurting pregnant women.

He learned he wasn't really above hurting anyone that tried to pull one over on him.

He watched her hit the bottom of the stairs, her face smacking against the wooden floor. He ran his tongue over his teeth and pondered on what his next move should be.

Walking back down the stairs he stepped over his now-ex girlfriend and grabbed the bottle of rum of the counter before walking up the stairs.

Leaving Otto alone.

She had no clue how long she was out for, and she was completely numb, everything swayed as she moved. That wasn't a good sign. She knew she needed to get out of there so she managed to get to her feet using the wall for support.

She tasted blood in her mouth and as her tongue explored her mouth she found a cut on the inside of her cheek, probably from her teeth.

There was a mirror across from her, she caught a glimpse of her reflection.

It didn't look to back as of yet, as her adrenaline wore of she felt that things probably weren't going to look great over the next few hours. The only obvious sign something had happened was a bloody nose.

Gingerly she walked up the stairs, making sure to use any wall of furniture she could for support.

She made it out the house and down the garden, the gates opened as she got to them.

Wesley watched the entire time, he stood on the stairs to the upper level as she climbed the ones to the main floor, and once she got out the house he went to the office where he watched her stumble across the garden. He opened the gates when she arrived at them.

It was almost cartoon-ish, a villain sipping a bottle of alcohol while his victim flees.

The idea made him smirk.

He had the power.

While physically every inch of Otto hurt, emotionally she was completely numb, you could've told her the earth was going to explode in ten seconds and she wouldn't have cared.

It almost didn't feel real, she felt like she was watching a movie, or playing a sick video game.

Her head had this awful ringing noise that wouldn't go away, and her eyes struggled to maintain focus. It was probably a concussion, she should probably go to the hospital. But she wasn't going to.

She didn't want the questions.

She didn't want people prying into her life.

She just wanted to go to sleep and wake up all better.

Otto wasn't really going the right way home, she was taking the scenic route, not intentionally. Her body was just walking while her mind played catch up.

It felt like she would never catch a break, every boy she let into her life managed to fuck her over in some way.

Dante both cheated on her and gaslight her.

Kieran groomed and verbally abused her.

And now, Wesley, who was by far the most evil, he got physical. He slapped her, and threw her down a flight of stairs and left her without once checking she was okay.

She didn't understand what she was doing wrong.

She was by no means a perfect person, she didn't spend her time at soup kitchens, she was too squeamish to donate blood and she liked having two kidneys.

But she was also not anywhere close to a bad person, she would never do what the men in her life had done to her.

She couldn't think of what she was doing wrong, because she wasn't doing anything wrong.

Other than having a terrible taste in men.

Otto had managed to walk around the island to the cut, the bloody taste in her mouth made her want to throw up but she held it back due to the thought of how painful stomach acid would be on an open wound.

A car drove by her and slamed its breaks on, Otto didn't dare look up, she just kept walking, she was beginning to sober up now and head toward her house.

"Holy shit. Otto, what the fuck happened?"

Yet another man in her life who messed things up.

Sure, he didn't actually do anything intentionally, and she had decided to keep the baby, but he screwed up all her plans.

But he was a friendly face, someone she would think would hurt her. Although that was what she thought about every man she dated.

JJ went reach out to her but she flinched back, "It's okay, I won't touch you. I just want to take you home." He said calmly, despite absolutely raging inside.

He knew who did this.

Otto finally looked up at him, he took a step back, not wanting to do anything to make her worse.

He, without making any sudden movements, opened the door to the passengers seat.

Otto got inside once he walked away, she shut the door behind her and put her backpack on her lap, holding it tightly. She didn't bother putting  seatbelt on.

She really didn't give a fuck anymore.

JJ didn't say anything, if she wanted to talk she could, but he didn't want to initiate anything.

He wanted to ask her a million questions, he wanted to fix her.

But that wasn't what she wanted.

And that was what was important.

He stopped at her house and shut the car off, "call me if you need anything." He reminded her of his words for the thousandth time.

She didn't acknowledge him, despite being thankful, she just got out the car and walked into her house. She walked straight to her room, stripped of all her clothes and got into the shower.

She needed to get every touch he ever gave her off.

Wes is so evil.

Also as I wrote out that Wes watched her leave and stuff I was like 'this is giving Mr Burns' and now each time I read it I think about his little hand movement lmao.