2nd part

Jimin pov.
....
.
.
One year two months and fourteen days passed ..when that terrible accident happened in my life...That accident had a profound effect on the lives of all of us....i never forget my eomma's love.. And i never pay her back for that love.. I always missed my mom... But mumma.. Tae and kookie always trying their best for making me happy and not letting me feel that I'm alone....
Mom I'm not alone here please rest well in heaven....i know you always with me... Miss u always mom and love u...
Your minne

.

.
I'm writing my diary.. As i everyday used... I heard voice from down stairs.. He is kookie... Yeah after that accident kookie used to live in my place.. And to be honest i loved it...Now my life seems to go on as before, I feel the absence of my eomma and no one can fill her absence...tears escape from my eye and drop down on my cheeks...
.
.
I closed my eyes for reminding me and my mom's memories.....then i feel a warm and soft touch on my cheek..that was wiping my tears away.. I opened my eyes and saw kookie standing infront of me.....
He said in low voice...
.
.
"If aunty see you like this.. She will get mad on you... And she didn't get peace in heaven..." he calmed me down... As i respond him with a smile then i wiped my eyes with my own plam " okk now let's go to kitchen ...I'm hungry now" i complained.. As he chuckled...
.
.
Me and kookie gose down from stairs... I saw mumma sitting on couch and working on her laptop... My eyes become watery because I saw her after fifteen days.. She and tae had gone out of the city for their business work..
.
.
I ran to her and hugged her from behind, I put my head on his shoulder for rest and said" i missed you..mumma" she turn to me and get up from the couch ..
She came to me crossing the couch..she hugged me with his all emotions.. I can feel she also missed me like me .. She parted me away and kissed my forehead.. "i also missed you my son...huh you looking more cute.. What you eat in these days... Ok ok kookie took care better then me ? I'm right? " she turned around and hugged kookie as kookie also hugged her back she also kissed kookie's forehead as me... I know she loves us equally...
.
.
I'm looking at door my eyes were looking for tae but he's not came with mumma then kookie said "jimin... He will come after few days because he stuck in other meetings..." i smiled at him as ok.. But its ture that i miss him..
And tomorrow my birthday... So i looked down because it's seems and My birthday will go without my two special person in my life... But it's ok ..i know Now he is the CEO of the company, so it is obvious that he has many responsibilities....
.
.
Jimin pov end
.
.
Mrs.kim and kook started seeing each other's as they knew that jimin was missing tae....kook speaks for deviating the topic"minnie..earlier you said you are hungry come on let's eat something... Mom you go and fresh up and then you also eat breakfast .." Mrs.kim nodded and went to her house.. Jimin just stareing at kook how he care him like a baby.. Kookie rushing and went to kitchen and brought some food in his hand and placeed it on table and started to serve... Then he sit against jimin and clap his hand "it's done now eat.. Jimishi" he show his cute bunny smile.. His long blue hairs suit with his cute smile.. Jimin just forget about blink.. he just admire the beauty who is sitting in front of him And eat his food silently

 he just admire the beauty who is sitting in front of him And eat his food silently