I listen carefully to everything he says. Seems like he's dreaming about Liam.

"I ...ve you..."

'What was that?', I ask mentally as if he could hear me.

"...Henry, I love yo..u..", he turns his head the opposite direction of where I'm laid down.

I feel my face heat up and a smile finding its way on my face. I'm glad to know he feels the same way. We did kiss a few times but he never said he loved me. Then again, it could be totally platonic... I'll just find a way to ask him about how he feels tomorrow. I slip myself inside his arms as he snores softly, his breathing ending up on my hair. I close my eyes, satisfied, and snuggle agaisnt him. My head doesn't even hurt anymore. Eventually, I begin dozing off...

.

.

.

---

Henry and I walk up to the two others, Jake and Liam. They seem confused, but rather happy to see us.

"Hey, man! What happened to you, where were you yesterday?", Liam speaks up, mainly talking to Henry, I think.

-"Drew was sick so I stayed at his all day."

-"You skipped without me!? Could've invited me...", he whines childishly; briefly reminding me of Zoey.

The two of them start talking casually. They always do. I wonder what they talk about when I'm not around... It's unjust, I want Henry to talk to me too. I huff, looking at them interact sickens me.

"Hey, Drew, is everything alright?", Jake asks, concerned.

-"I'm fine.", I reply, reluctant.

-"Why didn't you tell me you were sick..?"

-"I just... thought it was no big deal. I didn't know Henry would tag along and skip school to stay over at mine...", I respond shrugging.

I glance at Henry and Liam again. They look like they're having the moment of their lives. Henry's laughing while Liam's pouting. Jake puts a hand on my shoulder, troubled by something. I turn around to face him properly.

"What's up? Something wrong?", I raise my eyebrow.

-"Ah-! Uh- Nothing!", he begins panicky, "Actually, I've been meaning to ask, do you still like Zoey?"

I groan and look away, pissed.

"I don't. She really had me fooled.", I spit out bitterly.

Jake nods hesitantly.

"W-Well... I gotta go, Hailey told me she needs to talk to me, so..."

-"Just go.", I say, not in the mood anymore.

The peach walks away quickly, running to his music girlfriend or something. This is a nice way to start a morning... I wish he stayed around us more. I huff and shoo away those thoughts.

.

.

.

All morning, I've been wondering... Are Liam and Henry... a thing? If so then how come I never noticed... Are they hiding it? Finally, it's lunch time. This is one of the best moments to ask such questions, I think. We all sit at our usual table. Liam is talking to Henry as always. Very convinient, isn't it? I poke my food with a fork, out of it, wondering how to bring the question up. I can feel Jake's gaze locked on me. Suddenly, I speak up, cutting Henry.

"Sooo... Uhm- Are you guys a "thing"?", I ask with my usual chill voice, crossing my arms and leaning on my chair a little.

Liam and Henry look at each other in the eyes for a moment. After a bit of awkward waiting, they explode into a laughter. Even Jake's chuckling, but he seems rather confused. I sit there, still, in a very uneasy way. I blush of embarassement. Am I wrong..?