Drelliot 🐄

˙Main ship: Drew x Elliot

˙Title:    "So, you're sick?"

——————

"Dude, I just found the best hobby ever! I call it... lettuce-seducing!", Henry yells next to me.

-"Why are you so obsessed with lettuce...", Liam laughs.

I roll my eyes, ignoring my two friends' strange yet usual behaviour. I grab my phone to text my boyfriend, who didn't come to greet me this morning.

I sigh and ask him where he is. Henry and Liam think we're just friends, but we actually started going out three weeks ago. I apologized to him a little while ago, since I realized I caught feelings for him, even though I persecuted him a lot... Fortunately, he forgave me... His name's Elliot. He's just so kind, and calm... So considerate, patient, caring, loving.. unlike a certain someone I used to date.

"Oh, hi Drew! I'm home, I'm sick. I'll probably come to school this afternoon or tomorrow.🐝", I read out loud silently to myself.

He's sick? Is it really bad..? I shove my phone in my pocket and leave him on read, immediately heading to his house.

"Where are you going, dude?", Liam asks, confused.

-"I gotta go home, my father said it was important.", I lie.

At least I'm not a bad liar like Jake is. Speaking of, he's approaching us right now. I leave the scene in a hurry, leaving the boy confused.

.

.

.

I know three times on the door before inviting myself in. His father must be at work right now. He wasn't too fond of me being one of Elliott's "friend", because of the bullying part and shit.

I close the blue front door behind me, slowly walking inside. The walls are painted a golden shade. The decorations on the shelves are all either blue or green, the couch is dark blue. Should I mention there's a lot, and I mean.. a lot of plants?

"Elliot?", I call out, looking around for him.

-"Drew..?", I hear a small confused voice say.

I turn around to see an exhausted Elliot, in his casual clothes, walking towards me. His hair's a mess and he has small bags under his eyes. He's not even wearing his glasses but holding them in his hands.

He slowly puts them on, still not understanding why I came over.

"What are you doing here.. Don't you have school?", he frowns.

-"Why didn't you tell me you weren't coming? I could've came here straight away.", I reply, annoyed.

I look at him once again, this time taking note of his pale body and fatigued movement. I sigh at that.

"Do you feel anything in particular?", I ask, removing my shoes.

-"You mean symptoms?", he questions.

-"Yes, do you have a fever?", I approach him and hold his arm, putting my other cold hand on his burning forehead.

That made him slightly flinch.

"Elliot!? You're burning alive!", I exclaim, surprised as I retreat my hand.

The boy doesn't respond, he only chuckles nervously. I huff and grab his hand, dragging him inside his bedroom.

"Get in the bed.", I push him on the bed and wrap covers around his body.

-"Drew, don't worry, I'm-"

-"Does your stomach hurt? Do you want to puke?", I cut him.