Drander 🐧

˙Main ship: Drew x Zander

˙Implied ships: Droey, Lander

˙Title:    "Can't I get rid of him?"

——————

I was sitting next to my boyfriend on the couch, bored as always. He was reading one of the books Luke bought him, his best friend. It was getting annoying. I knew Luke had something for Zander... feelings... for Zander. I put my phone down on the coffee table and leaned towards the boy.

"What you reading?", I asked.

-"A book.", he answered, not looking up.

-"Nice...", I said, as I grabbed my phone again.

I looked at him a moment before putting my head on his shoulder. I started scrolling through Instagram.

"What are you doing?", Zander asked me, finally looking at me.

-"Scrolling through Zoey's Instagram.", I answered, with my monotone voice.

-"Why are you on her page?", he said coldly.

-"I'm bored.", I shrugged.

He snatched my phone away and placed it next to him, where I couldn't reach it. He huffed and returned all his attention on the book he got for Christmas. I groaned and closed my eyes, ignoring him.

After about ten minutes, he poked my cheek making me flutter my eyes open. He put his book down on the table in front of him.

"Drew?"

-"What.", I responded.

-"I need to get up, I'm supposed to meet up with Luke today.", I sighed, grabbing his arm, removing my head from his shoulder.

-"Why do you always leave me for him?", I frowned, looking in his eyes, squinting mine slightly.

-"Because he's my childhood friend? Can't I go meet up with someone without you pestering me?", he removes his arm from my grip.

I huffed, standing up abruptly.

"He's not just someone! He's LUKE! He still has feelings for you and you know it! You know I can't bear the thought of him wrapping his arms around you!", I raised my voice, clenching my fists.

-"He's just being friendly, Drew! You can't just stop me from staying with my friend, can you?", he narrowed his eyes, getting up as well.

-"Then, let me come with you!", I yelled, getting mad and upset.

He stood up, silent. He thought for a moment, staring at me the whole time.

"You know what. Whatever, Drew.", he sighed, going to his room.

I crossed my arms, watching him walk away slowly. I took my phone with me and went to get ready too, heading in the same room he was in. When finally ready, we walked to the Altina library to meet up with Luke. Zander grabbed my hand and squeezed it, looking away while still walking. I sighed tiredly, closing my eyes, and slowly looked away as well, avoiding eye contact with my lover. He just doesn't understand that Luke clearly wants to take him away from me...

.

.

.

We arrived there and let go of each other's hands. He looked around and finally spotted Luke in the library.

"Luke!", he ran towards the taller boy.

-"Zander, hi!", Luke responded, smiling warmly.

I couldn't bear seeing Luke blush at my boyfriend. I frowned, staring at them from a small distance. They hugged each other for a small amount of time that seemed like forever to me.