They both smile at me and Madeleine goes back to doing whatever she was doing before i came in the car so i turn to Brady and start making conversation.

"hey Brady" i say while getting comfortable in my seat this car feels so tiny with all of us in it.
he smiles back and reply's "hey, Amelia" in a raspy voice, it was kinda cute, he was kinda cute.

his blonde hair and blue eyes.. his smile was perfect.

I might have been admiring to long because he caught me staring causing me turn away quickly. I heard him chuckle and felt him move closer to me causing me to blush. ( same bitch 🤭)

I felt a pair of eyes on us and i looked up and made eye contact with Mason he quickly looked away but it seemed like he was glaring at us?

I ignore it and go on my phone the rest of the car ride i was scrolling through instagram before i see that Madeleine texted me

MADELEINE 💗💗

Madeleine 💗💗
you and Brady? 😏

Amelia
no it's not like that

Madeleine
mhm... ok

-

We arrive at the movie theater and get our snacks, I get nachos and a coke ( if you don't get this and just get popcorn imma have a problem.)

We enter the actual theater and take ours seats.
Im between Brady and Madeleine, Bruce and Miguel are at the right end and and Rebecca and Mason are on the left. ( 😒 )

In the middle of the movie i felt something warm next to my hand and i took a peak and saw Brady's. I look at him to see him already looking at me smiling.

I take his hand in mine and turn around.
( that sounded like they are getting married i am extremely sorry )

The end of the movie finally comes and we get up out of ours seats and leave the theater, hopefully fans don't see us.

We make it back to the car and started to drive to Masons house. we arrive and get out of the car going into Masons house.

His house was nice, Not to big not to small.
we a follow him into his room and we start getting comfortable. We were in the seating chart that we were in during the movies.

" is everyone comfortable? do we need snacks?"
Rebecca asks, no one wanted anything since we all had a shit load of snacks.

-

4 hours into the show everyone fell asleep but me since yk i have to shift back. I decide to post on Instagram and snapchat before i go.

AMELIABROWN_ POSTED !!

🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵

⚫️🔵

liked by Maliabaker_, Sadiesink and 382,392 others.

Ameliabrown_ minions rise of gru and stranger things 😜

*comments on this post have been limited*

AMELIABROWN ADDED TO HER STORY

________________________________Amelia and Brady  🤭🤭don't worry we will get with mason people but i like writing drama so

Amelia and Brady 🤭🤭
don't worry we will get with mason people but i like writing drama so..
Im also thinking of writing a Brady fanfic because he's so pretty 😊
Hope you enjoyed this long chapter with almost 1k words 😋
IF YOU HAVE ANY BRADY FANFICS PLEASE TELL ME