40 || The party

Jungkook's POV:

It's just like how I imagined it to be. Jihyun came in earlier before the official party started so he was there when we all got home. My parents greeted him and immediately treated him like their own long lost son.

Joocheol was also quite giddy and excited around his uncle. Meanwhile, I took over discussing stuff with Uncle Min about the party. There was an added fireworks display in the evening at exactly 9pm later and a total of 22 guest rooms had been prepared for those who couldn't go home tonight.

Each room had eight cabin style beds so the occupancy is larger. Pops have had them built before I went to college; claiming that I should host western style parties and let my college colleagues stay if they couldn't go home.

I remember how it was a success for the first time and a disastrous idea on the second. I thought that Koreans are conservative enough not to turn these rooms into sex dungeons, but guess not(?)

I stopped hosting parties altogether and just invited a few of my friends to drink sometimes, but that's about it. Oh, if you're wondering how many rooms this mansion has; it has 28 bedrooms not including the staff quarters.

My parents didn't let our staff sleep in the small quarters though. They occupied some of the 22 rooms that house guests at times like this. They only use the quarters during parties.

The 6 other rooms include the master bedroom (which is my parents'), Dad Jaehan's old separate room(which has turned into his office), my room, my son's room, and two guest rooms made for someone like Jihyun and Uncle Min to stay in.

"Jungkook, will you help me check the front gate keepers? We are expecting about 400 guests and I hope that the 40 car-carport parking would suffice.", he says. "Oh don't worry, I had rented 8 busses to take the employees here so they wouldn't have to go in personal cars.", I reassured him and he thanked me.

I did check the front gate keeper and he knew how to handle it. We gave them strict instructions that only the ones who had their company ID card could enter- excluding Jimin's brother though.

Once almost everything is settled, guests of the night start coming in. So many of them greeted us as family and we knew most of them closely because we work together. "I've been jumping from company to company in my earlier years, but here is where I felt happy and contented.", an employee shared with us.

"It was already nice when I first came in two years ago, but it's getting even better now that you're engaged sir.", another employee poured me a drink. "That's all because of Jimin. He's the actual mastermind.", I told him and he agreed.

The party went on and Jimin is actually enjoying himself with his brother and Hobi. I thought the night would go smoothly until the end, but a problem came in when the brothers were too drunk for a casual party.

Jimin was suddenly gripping on his brother's hair while calling him a slut... the crowd became silent when Jihyun countered, "Slut? Who? Were you calling yourself out?!" their drunk asses were dragged by Hobi away from the main hall.

The fireworks display hasn't even started yet. I was making scenarios in my head earlier about how romantic it would be if I kissed Jimin during the fireworks. And then this happened.

I excused myself from the guests while my two dads tried to convince everybody that the brothers were just too drunk. I ran after the three and was surprised to see their mouths sealed with duct tape by my son.

"Papa, Appa is rapping bad words with uncle Jihyun.", he sounded so worried. "Where is Hobi?", I asked him. "Oh, he went to get some water for them. He told me I should keep them away from each other.", Joocheol says.