oh yeah how's that going?

it's going good, more of a thriller than horror tbf

sounds good, yeah i got casted in a new tv show for disney, it's alright

oh that's good, you're still at it lmao

going more into the conversation with malachi, adriana started to miss her co stars that felt so much like family. ronni hawk was on the show of on my block which she was killed off from, malachi was taking a break from acting for a while and was now slowly getting back into it. jenna was starring in more tv shows and movies, making her one of the most famous and talented actresses.

smiling at her phone, and laughing a bit. miguel looked up curiously, wanting to know who she was texting. "hey, who are you talking to?"

"just one of my co stars on stuck in the middle," she replied, not looking up from her phone.

"cool."

miguel didn't know why he felt so hurt, he had just met her, there was no way he could've liked her that early. sure, she was pretty, smart, funny, nice and all sorts, but he still couldn't put a finger out if he does like her.

but they're kids after all, only thirteen to fourteen, they don't really know what they like.

they both looked to the door, hearing it open. zander came in, a box of taco bell in his hand, drinks in the other as he balanced them all.

adriana walked up to him, grabbing the drinks and setting them on the counter. zander also set the box on the counter then looked at the two teens. "there's five soft tacos, three hard shell tacos, daisy cream on the side of anyone wants. and then everyone gets fruit punch. also i have to be at set in a half an hour so, i'm gonna leave you two to wake up everyone else. alright, bye."

and just like that, he walked back out the door and shut it close, the sound of his footsteps sounding farther away every time he walked.

miguel and adriana looked at each other with confusion on their faces, then just shrugged their shoulders to go over and wake their friends up.

they thought they had the day to themselves, until they had to go table read. and now, the youngest prescott was trying to find an outfit.

she decided on a black skirt, a black T-shirt that said 'stranger danger' on it. she grabbed black boots, two silver bracelets, heart pendant necklace and three rings.

she tucked her shirt into her skirt before loosely bringing them out, making it comfortable and not tight.

she grabbed her bag that had her snacks, water bottle and script in it. walking out of her room, she found zander in the living room sitting on the couch talking to someone on his phone. everyone had gone back to their rooms, and cleaned up the mess after they ate. the living room now looked just like how it was supposed to be.

zander hung up the phone with a frustrated sigh, then looked towards his sister. "going emo today?"

"having relationship problems with your one night stand today?"

her brother hung his head down with a laugh, she does not miss to say something back to him. good thing he's her brother, not their dad. the oldest got up and walked over to her, ruffling up her hair that she had just straightened.

with a huff she pushed his arm away from her, hitting him on the head, which she deserved the same.

both siblings then walked to their front door, opening it and then walking out.

adri is better than u except maddie cause she's superior

mason | mop yo curls
madeline | SUPERIOR BAE
miguel | the ded one💀
tristan | 🚴 ⚾️ 🚐
adriana | easily kidnapped😱

mop yo curls
where u guys at rn?

SUPERIOR BAE
in my room trying to get my shoes on

🚴⚾️🚐
texting you

the ded one 💀
bathroom

SUPERIOR BAE
ew bro

🚴⚾️🚐
dude

mop yo curls
damn

easily kidnapped😱
..tmi dude, 💩also i'm in the car otw to the table read

the ded one💀
STFUUU I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT WEIRDOS UGHH 👺

SUPERIOR BAE
rawr he mad

easily kidnapped😱
urawr  🦖

mop yo curls
youu sure it wasn't like that 🧐

the ded one💀
i don't like either one of you, i was doing my hair damn 🥲

SUPERIOR BAE
i got my shoes on😚

🚴⚾️🚐
no one asked

easily kidnapped😱
UGH ROOD , dw bae i care

🚴⚾️🚐
I WASNT TRYING TO BE😭

easily kidnapped😱
YES U WERE UGH , dw bae i luv you <maddie33😫☝️

mop yo curls
y'all got some problems..

SUPERIOR ONE
says the problem

the ded one💀
he ain't a problem, he a whole equation

mop yo curls
yk whaa , i ain't bout to get cyber bullied

the ded one 💀
cyber bullied my ass

mop yo curls
SAYS THE ONE THAT WAS PROLLY TAKING A SHIT ON THE TOILET !!!

the ded one 💀
mf... watch when i see you at table read