"You could have just texted me" I said getting fed up with him

"Would you have answered as quickly as you did with me calling" he asked as I made my way to the locker room to change

"I don't know maybe" I said opening the door to the room

"How are you" he asked And I sat down on the bench after I grabbed my clothes

"I'm fine" I said and I started to change

"And your-" he started to say but I cut him off and said "I said I'm fine"

"Hey, I'm just asking it's been awhile" he said "I also know how my sister is" he said making me roll my eyes

"No you think you know me, but sorry you don't" I said pausing "not anymore at least" I said quietly

"Piss hair is that who I think it is" I heard from the other side of the phone

"I don't know is it" the piss haired person I was on the phone with said

"I have to go now" I said not giving him the chance to respond before I hung up on him. I walk out of the locker room to be meet with Hitoka and Kiyoko walking in

"Ah fancy seeing you two here" I said waiting for them. They quickly changed and we left the locker room. All the guys were in a swarm near the stairs next to the team room.

I just ignored them and kept walking, I put my headphones on and played my music. Not caring about what ever is going on around me, and just ignoring it all. That phone call with my brother really got under my skin. I hate them so much, and I don't fully know why I do, well that's a lie I know why but it's very stupid. I can no longer stand them. Not since my second year of junior high when my dad died. I guess I envied them because they always got our moms love and attention. The only time I ever got it was when I did really good durning soccer or lacrosse, but that wasn't always a guarantee because if they did better all the spot light would go to them. So I found something that was a guarantee and that being getting hurt, any type of attention from my mom was always good attention to me. So if that means I have to sacrifice my body so be it, I had to wear the injury like a badge of honor. But that doesn't mean I like getting hurt, it's the opposite actually. I hate it it means that I can't play or if I do it will hurt.

But none of that has stopped me from doing it, I just want my moms love like my brothers get. I want my mom to love me like how she loves them, I never understood why she doesn't I have done everything in my powers so she would love me. But none of that has worked, if I ask her about it she would act dumb and clueless. When my dad was alive he mainly focused on me. So when he moved to Tokyo I went with him, he loved helping me with soccer and lacrosse. Even with his focus on me he would still pay attention to my brothers unlike my mom, so I just became extremely competitive with them. I needed to be the best, I needed someone's love and if that meant I had to be the best to keep it that's what I did. But being the best didn't keep him alive, I no longer had that parental love and attention that I wanted. He could no longer comfort me when I needed it he could no longer help me or watch me while I played, I no longer always knew if one of my parents were watching me. After he died I moved in with my grandparents on my dads side of the family because they also lived in Tokyo. I had to convince my mom to let me stay with them because I didn't want to switch schools. I used the excuse that it was soon to be my last year and I would be back in about one more year. But I really didn't want to see them, I didn't want to have to compete for the attention. Being with my grandparents they gave it to me seeing how I'm the only granddaughter on this side.