Chapter 5 - My Long Lost Twin

" Dinner's ready! " my mum yelled from the kitchen.

" Mmhmm.. smells yum! What are we having for dinner? I'm starving," I lamented.

" We're having baked rice and some salad. How was your first day anyway, honey? " my mother asked in a concerned tone.

" T'was great! Met this girl called Liz and she looks exactly like me! She has the same surname too! How cool's that? " I saw my mother's gaze waver ever so slightly before she regained her composure.

" Oh, really? That's great! " My mother said, a hint of fakeness in her voice I could not figure out why.

That night, dinner was quite an awkward affair as it was just the two of us.

Ever since young, my parents were divorced so I hardly have any recollection of my father.

After dinner, I decided to head up to my room to start on my Calculus homework while plugging my earphones in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" Bye Mom! " I yelled towards my Mom who was in her room as I grabbed a PopTart from the kitchen island and walked out of the back door while slipping on my Vans.

I penny-boarded to meet Liz and Kyla around the block and then we headed for our daily fixes of Starbucks before school.

As I walked to Biology class with Liz, we discussed having a movie marathon with Kyla since it was the weekend tomorrow.

During lunch period, we proposed our idea to Kyla, and of course, she agreed readily.

That day after school, I headed home first before Kyla and Liz would come over with snacks and Starbucks again and we were going to order takeaway pizza.

" Dingdong," the doorbell went.

" Mom, I'll get it!" I yelled from my bedroom as I ran down the stairs in my onesie.

" Come in, losers! " I said to them as I laughed out loud.

They laughed along too as they came in.

" Hey girls!" My mother said as she spun around from cooking her own dinner.

I could swear i saw her face go pale when she saw Liz for a short while.

Ugh, what was it?! Gosh I wish she would just spit it out!

--
A/N ;

OMG HEY GUYS!

LONG TIME NO WRITE HAHAHA!

Sorry i was being really really irresponsible!

Had a super super big Author's block!

And OMGGGGG 300 over views?!

THIS IS MADNESS!!!

HONESTLY, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

So much love for y'all

Hope this chapter isn't disappointing!!!

Do feel free to private message me or drop me a message on my message board if there are any queries to clarify! Do comment too if there are errors as I don't have time to edit! I'm sorry!!!

HAHA, I guess I'm not deleting this story anymore!

Also, please vote for my story! ;P

xx,

ichellereadbooks