CHAPTER TWO | Diversion

Start from the beginning

            She nodded her head while my cock was still stuffed inside her mouth. I began to fuck her mouth. I didn't care if she was gagging and the tip of my cock was hitting her throat. I am close. I am going to come and she cannot stop me from this.

            I groaned when I felt my release. I fucked her mouth harder while my cum was spilling inside her mouth down to her throat. I was looking at her and I saw her swallowed everything. She was sucking my cock milking every last drop of my release.

            I blew out a breath and she slumped herself on the floor looking freshly fucked. I smiled while I was panting and looked at my phone that was now ringing. I took my phone and I saw an unregistered number. I knew who was this.

            "Yeah?" Iyon agad ang sabi ko habang nanatili akong nakasandal sa couch na inuupuan ko. Napatingin ako sa babae at kita kong nahiga na siya sa carpeted floor at walang pakialam na hubad doon.

            "You won another case."

            I heard a faint laugh and I would never get used to that laugh every time I was talking to this man. His laugh was like the devil's, who would do something terrible to people. Even if we worked together so many times, I can't. I just can't get used to him.

            "I had too. People are expecting me to win all the time." Kaswal kong sagot at nanatiling nakatingin sa babaeng nakatingin lang sa kung saan.

            "I am in your kitchen." Sabi pa ng kausap ko.

            "What?" Napaangat ako sa kinauupuan ko at agad kong dinampot ang boxer shorts ko at isinuot iyon. Dinampot ko din ang mga damit ng babae at ihinagis dito. "You need to leave." Sabi ko sa babae. "Now."

            "I need to leave?" Paniniguro ng kausap ko sa telepono.

            "No. Not you," asar kong sagot at pilit kong pinapatayo ang babae at pinagbibihis na kahit takang-taka itong nakatingin sa akin. "I want you out. The money is on the table. Get out." Sabi ko at dali-dali akong lumabas sa kuwarto at tinungo ang kusina ko.

            Napahinga ako ng malalim nang makita ko si Ghost na nakatayo sa counter at may nakapatong na coffee mug sa harap niya. Dinampot pa niya iyon at humigop tapos ay naupo sa stool na para bang pag-aari niya ang bahay ko.

            "I love your coffee." Sabi pa niya at muling humigop doon. "This kopi luwak is my favorite."

            "How did you get in here? I told you never to do this. If you want to visit, you can tell me. You cannot just barge like this in my home. Paano kung may ginagawa ako? May kasama ako?" Asar kong sabi sa kanya.

            Umangat lang ang kilay ni Ghost at napatingin sa labas ng kusina dahil nakita niyang may babaeng nagmamadaling lumabas sa bahay ko. Napapangiti siya at napapailing.

            "Cute girl." Komento pa niya at muling uminom sa hawak na coffee mug.

            Napahinga na lang ako ng malalim at marahang hinilot ang magkabilang sentido ko tapos ay naupo rin sa stool na nakaharap sa kanya.

            "Are you bored that's why you keep on popping here unannounced? How do you even know the combination of my locks?" Reklamo ko.

            Natawa siya. "You really going to ask me that? I am the fucking Ghost. I can go wherever I want."

            "Wala ka bang case? I mean, after what you did with Riel, you got nothing to do anymore?"

            Napapailing ako. What he did to Riel I think was a low blow. He kind of played with that man's life. Ghost knew everything about Riel's life and he let Riel to uncover the truth by himself. Ghost could have told Riel the truth but he let that happened. Kaya hindi ko rin masisi si Riel kung bakit nagalit sa kanya. He played fucking God to everyone around him.