CHAPTER TWO | Diversion

We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they're inside of us.

THE LYING GAME | XM AGENCY SERIES

CHAPTER TWO – DIVERSION

ELI

            I was sitting quietly on my couch inside my room while holding my phone and checking my emails.

            List of meetings that my secretary sent me. Inquiries on how to get my services. I smiled when I saw there were lots of them. I just needed to check what was interesting from these. I browsed the news and I saw the case that I just won.

            Siguradong lalo lang makikilala ang pangalan ko dahil high profile case iyon. Jeffrey Ronquillo was a well-known fitness enthusiast and a bar owner. Kaya nga nang pumutok ang balita sa nagawa niya, talagang pinag-piyestahan iyon ng media. Ako ang lahat na gumawa ng paraan para lang mamatay ang issue na iyon. He got money, I used it. Paid those reporters to come up with a different news. I made it clear that everything happened was just an accident. He was paying me well and I would make sure that he won't be doing any jail time. That was my job as his defense lawyer.

            I let out a moan and leaned back on the couch. I threw away the phone on the near bed and I thread my fingers through the woman's hair kneeling in front of me and gagging on my cock.

            He let go of it and looked at me. She teased the tip of my length and played her wet tongue around it. "Did you like what I did?"

            I smiled and didn't answer. I held her hair and pushed her head down between my thighs as she slides her mouth over my aching cock. I pushed her mouth deeper until I felt my cock was touching the back of her throat. She was gagging and tears were pooling in her eyes while she was trying to look at me. I didn't move my hand. I kept on pushing her mouth until she let go of it and she was gasping for breath.

            "Are you trying to kill me?" she wiped her mouth as saliva pooled around it.

            "You said you wanted rough. And I am not paying you to complain. It says in our contract that I can do anything to you and you said that you will do anything for me," I answered casually while stroking my hard cock.

            She changed her mood. I knew she was aware what was stated in our contract. That was one of my policies every time I was getting a service of paid women. I wanted everything to be written in a contract. What I would do, what she could do, what I expect, how much they were going to receive. That was me. I am detail oriented so nobody won't be suing me.

            "B-but... I-I can't breathe." Her voice becomes soft and her hand began to slowly stroke my cock while she moved her head closer to my length again. "I'm sorry." She was looking at me while her eyes were pleading. "I can do anything, Attorney. Rough. Wild. I will do it." She put my cock again inside her mouth and began to suck and lick it.

            Fuck. That was so good. After weeks of defending Jeff, I deserved to have this kind of release. I already fucked her. So many times. I fucked her on the wall. I fucked her from behind, I fucked her mercilessly and I knew her pussy was swollen already but I needed more. I needed to fuck more so I could relax and calm my mind.

            She took my cock deeper in her mouth. I didn't need to bury her face because she was doing that. She kept on gagging but she was no longer complaining. I held her hair, grabbed a fistful while I am fucking her mouth. It was so good. I knew I was coming soon.

            "I am going to come and I want you to take it in your mouth." I told her while she continued to bob her head up and down. "You are going to swallow it." I commanded her.