Concert 2

Harry leans in closer, so close that he can feel my excitement poking at him.

"Y/N, you seem rather...excited to be pinned up against this wall, you know..."

I huff out, anxiously. What's the proper thing to do in this situation? If I say no to him, I risk never being allowed to see him perform ever again!

"Hey, Harry! We're moving out!" One of Harry's who-knows-whats calls out to him.

"Coming!" He calls back.

"When can I see you again?" He asks.

"2 days from now at your concert in London," I reply, still shaken up.

"I can't wait that long. Here's my number."

He writes his number down and hands it to me.

"Call me!" He leaves with his crew as I am ushered off the stage and out the door.

When I get home, I am conflicted. I'm not sure whether or not to contact Harry. I'm sure he's busy, right? He's a celebrity and all, it would be rude to bother him, especially right after a big show!

I wait until the next morning and send him a text.

"Hey Harry"

I go about my day, not expecting a response. But I get one.

"Hey, I'm guessing this is Y/N?"

I decide not to respond for now.

I do my daily search for new fanmade Harry Styles merch and find a new handmade Harry doll. Of course, I order it.

"Y/N?" Harry texts.

"Yes, it is" I reply.

"Oh, good!"

I ignore him.

He sends a selfie of himself winking, face in his hand.

It makes me smile, so I send a selfie back making a peace sign and smiling.

"Oh, you're so cute!" He texts.

I smile but don't reply to him. He spams my phone with messages, all of which go unread and unresponded to.

At the concert, Harry barely ever takes his eyes off me the entire time he's singing. Whenever he sings a romantic lyric, he stares at me, smiling wide, and winking at the end.

My face heats up, and I start to dread having a VIP backstage pass for this concert as well. My dad's rich, so I can definitely afford to NOT go backstage and simply waste the opportunity.

As soon as the concert ends, I start to push my way through the crowds to leave.

"Y/N Gates!!!" Harry yells into the microphone.

I freeze up instantly.

"You didn't think you could just leave, now, could you?"

I am too shocked to move, so I stay there, mouth gaping open, as everyone pushes and shoves me out of the way on their way out.

Again, before I know it, it's just me and Harry in the empty concert hall.