Dinner

****Sophia's POV****
Monday October 10th
Last week of school before fall break
My dad comes next week and I'm so excited

I'm due to have another competition at the end of the month my dad was discussing staying here for a few weeks so he could see me dance in person. I'm so excited for him to come and for him to meet Sonny, I was going to have him meet Sonny over FaceTime but wanted to wait until he's here.
We won't even be working at the precinct due to being on fall break, I'll miss the precinct the most but looking forward to a break.

Sonny and I are answering phone calls today with Under the supervision of a detective.
Sonny was across the room with Amanda and I was with Mike.

"So anything planned for fall break Sophia?"
Mike asked

"My dad will be in town, he may try to stay a few weeks so that he can see my next completion in person. I'm excited to see him."
I smiled

"I bet. Do we get to meet him?"
Mike asked

"Maybe."
I laughed

Mike laughed

I looked over at Sonny who was smiling talking to Amanda and I smiled to myself

I really think I may like him he's one of the greatest guys I know besides my dad.

"I know that look."
Mike said

"What look?"
I asked

"Sophia."
Mike said

"What?"
I laughed nervous

"You know he had the same look at you at the last competition."
Mike said

"Really?!"
I asked

"Trust me."
Mike said

"I think I may like him."
I said

"Olivia said it was ok if you two dated, I heard through the grapevine."
Mike said

I scrunched my nose and smiled and looked back at Sonny. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Maybe I'll talk to him tonight, he's making something for dinner and told me to dress nice."
I said

"Oh Sophia it sounds serious."
Mike smiled

"I don't know."
I said

"Well keep me updated."
Mike said

"Oh I will."
I said

****Sonny's POV****

Sophia and I was heading back to our apartment complex. Tonight I had planned to tell her that I was interested in being her boyfriend. I really liked her and I really want to be with her and see if there's more. I'm going to cook her a nice meal and told her to dress nice. I can't wait although I am super nervous.

We got back to the apartment complex and I walked Sophia to her door

"Alright I'll see you at 7."
I hugged Sophia

"Sounds good."
Sophia smiled

Sophia shut the door and I made my way back to the apartment complex I began to get everything ready to go, cooked, candles lit, made everything up and nice, and I went and got a nice outfit out. I heard a knock at my door and it was 6:30 Sophia was always early or on time, but she said she definitely would wait until 7:00.
I went to look out the little door hole of my door and seen my worst night mare.

Lauren

I took a deep breath and let it out and rolled my eyes. I didn't want to open the door but I thought I probably should before Sophia shows up.