"What's on your mind, bro?" Naruko asked, noticing the mild excitement that danced in her brother's godly eyes, an excitement that excited her.

"This place has potential." The king said.

Naruto held out his hand to his sister, the other one safely holding the palm sized storage scroll, as his total control over gravity shuffled their fathers corpse into a kneeling position, forcing him into a somewhat sitting dog position. He helped her sit down and took his place beside her. He smoothly unsealed a tub of ice cream, the container read 'Mama June's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream'. The lid flipped off and landed haphazardly on the ground as the boy passed over a plastic spoon he had unsealed to his sister.

The girl wasted no time digging in, even as the boy unsealed four more ice cream tubs from the scroll, stacking them on the ground on top of the other, and stashing the scroll back into his inner overcoat pocket. He rushed into the tub with the same fervour as his sister, mentally thanking Indra for ensuring that no soldier entered Grass country, giving the, some privacy. The twins happily swallowed the ice cream, powering through the earth shattering brain freeze until it became too unbearable to hold, clenching their teeth and rubbing the sides of their heads in a vain attempt at unfreezing their brains. Naruto pushed his tongue to the roof of his mouth and Naruko followed his example. The two shared a silent, mutual message and dove back down into the ice cream, stubbornly fighting through the resulting brain freeze after eight massive spoons.

They were like two kids that could not get enough 'Mama June's' ice cream, especially the two cases of chocolate chip, and single, good ol' classic vanilla flavoured ice cream. The image was only spoiled when - if one was to look carefully under them at what they were sitting on – by the bleeding corpse of the blonde haired legend known as Minato Namikaze. The man was crumpled, sitting on his knees and his elbows and under his elbows were only elevated by a few flat rocks to make their makeshift seat level. It was a bit cramped but they made do and ignored the small space in favour of swallowing the delicious, cold treats the king had bought through his Civilian Division head. The mans head lay on his cheek and his horrifically wide right eye, the left was punctured, stared into space, unfeeling as the two ate on his dead body.

When they were on their third tub and still going strong Naruto threw all caution to the wind and removed the two scrolls in his inner coat pockets, unsealing the vast array of ice creams, different colours and flavours thought he same, eight by four inch containers.

Naruko gave a mighty swallow, having to wrench her eyes shut and defiantly battle the warring brain freeze going on in her head, and beheld the ice cream laying in four stacks of eight before her and her brother. She gave Naruto a messy kiss on his cheek, appreciating him more than ever, and returned to emptying the tubs. Her cheeks puffed out with creamy goodness as she mumbled. "After that fight tournament," she gulped down the contents of her mouth and licked the corners of her lips. "what next?"

The king unabashedly snatched the tub from her and tipped its contents into his mouth. He threw the container away and answered. "Pack into another universe and invade when we're ready." He flipped open the lid of another tub, saying. "It'll be great for the soldiers morale and good training."

The girl mused over what her brother had said. She had to admit, with the prospect of there being many universes they would be very busy for a very long time. "That cant be all, right?"

Naruto snorted. "Of course not. I'm not all about invade and conquer, dear sister." Their pace slowed down a bit after their thirteen tub. "Because we don't hold any grudge with the universes we're invading we can actually take our time, learning and developing, as long as we don't slack off." he shrugged and licked his bottom lip. "We might even find a place I consider worth enough not to destroy. Who knows?"