The Solar Power seals' engraved onto the roofs of every house was activated from the central power in the Fuinjutsu Department Headquarters and every inventor, Copper to even Platinum, were dispatched to the hundreds of houses and establishments to fix and/or replace the broken electrical implements. As they did this, the Inventors division collaborated with the Intelligence (and Interrogation) and Fuinjutsu division to investigate why the electrical grid had exploded and create ways to curb any future occurrence. Very soon the grid was back on and the houses were alight once again.

At the same time, if not before the electrical issue of the kingdom was solved, the Environmental Protection department of the Civilian Division attended to the struggling wildlife, getting samples of the air in the new world and replicating it into the now repaired environment seal. Nature was steadily returning back to normal and the department had been gently coaxing the new environment into accepting the nature chakra the kingdoms environment thrived in. The problem of the radio tower was fixed by the Inventors and fruits and vegetables were being quickly grown to restore the perishable goods lost, equally distributed among the people and stocked back into the kingdoms supermarket.

The police, from Support and Rescue, helped maintain peace and order as the kingdom was rapidly adapting to the new atmosphere they had found themselves in.

It had taken three long, busy weeks before everything was returned back to normal, and in a constant state of improvement, but it had taken two more additional weeks to sooth the tension among the civilians. To do so, the king had ordered for there to be a military parade to display the sheer strength of the army before the civilians, organized a tour or the Soldier Division headquarters to show that the Sukai Force was and always will be three steps ahead of any danger, ready to counter at a moment's notice, and the graduating ceremony of highest class of the Sukai Academy was widely broadcasted and attended by the citizens. The graduating ceremony consisted of the graduating students performing a series of tasks, assigned into teams of five based on their specializations, which would end up with the students facing off in the kingdoms stadium in a friendly match. Normally, the ceremony could be watched by anyone and could be reported in the kingdoms newspaper and news station but actual fights were not allowed to be seen on screen, but Naruto had bent his own law to show the people that even the youngest generation of soldiers was totally capable of protecting them. It would probably be the last time it would happen.

The graduating students saw this as an honour, to be the first to have their ceremony attended in droves and widely broadcasted, and in turn they performed to the best of their abilities.

There were people from the ground that had shown the ability to fly, circling around where they had last seen the flying chunk of land but leaving when they were hit by the Dual Disorientation and Disillusionment seals covering the kingdom.

They were still charged and ready for anything.

Perfect.

Naruto made an acknowledging sound as someone sat down beside him and bumped her shoulder against his. Naruto turned to his sister and smiled brightly, sensing his younger brother behind him. The budding, bronze ranked ninjutsu specialist huffed as he sat down on Naruto's other side, his large eyes admiring the city of steel before him.

"Sup, bro." the girl said with a teasing smirk. She had, thankfully, gotten over her 'Lord Brother' phase and was referring to him as she always did, though still somewhat treating him with higher esteem than the red haired boy twin could admit he was comfortable with. Junior though…

He had a big brother complex.

Red dusted over the boys pale cheeks and Naruto turned and smiled at him as well.