For a bronze rank to be able to say that he or she had seen their king in battle and could claim that they fought alongside him…

The inferno that burned in their hearts increased.

Inventors were not exactly unpopular in the kingdom, and a bronze rank inventor was not that popular at all but they could see that their division would get more applicants after the invasion because their king had graced them with his presence.

Summoning the Kyuubi cloak was not strange for the teen, even though it was the first time he was actually doing it since his rinnegan had granted him complete mastery over all forms of chakra, including but not limited to beast chakra, but he was incorporating the Uchiha chakra he had absorbed from Itachi and Obito, who were long since dead by now, and used it to form what Obito had called a 'Susanno'. Although it was more like half Kitsune, half Susanno at this point. A flashing purple sword appeared in the beast's right hand and it brought it down on a hot spring, absorbing it into the blade and sealing it away with a small explosion. It slashed about, making sure to avoid the main points the natural gas was coming from, before the beast dropped onto its knees in front of a group of fleeing Hot Water ninjas, Naruto leaped out from the Kyuubi's head and dropped down in front of the ninjas.

Naruto bent his head and ran at them, grabbing a discarded tanto from the ground as he passed a burning corpse. The ninjas saw him coming and the last bits of their courage seemed to appear, making them realize that it was a single person against well over thirty of them, all of whom were chunin and jounin.

They charged right back at him, brandishing their weapons and their fists in rage.

The kings grinned dropped into a small smirk and he slashed into the first person, skidding to a stop and throwing a straight kick into the torso of another shinobi, blasting him into three more ninjas. He dextrously leaped backwards, stabbing his smoky weapon into the head of a Kunoichi and dropping down behind her, driving his knee into her back and casting her into her comrades. Naruto twirled his sword in his hand and eyed the wary ninjas that surrounded him, humming under his breathe as his wild hair partly shaded his eyes. He bobbed his head silently and clenched the weapon in his hands tightly, crossing it behind him in a reverse and bending his knees in a ready stance; it was similar to the stance he had taught Satoshi, his head of Rescue and Support, to use with his bow staff.

The king's smirk widened and his dark eyes slowly narrowed.

The fire and small explosions that popped and burst around them sluggishly rolled to a stop, smoke stacks that billowed to the sky warbled as Naruto's eyes tapped into the Outer path, allowing him to see faster than any other human. He could see the dust in the air freeze in place as it finally set in. Even the still manifested nine tails stood still.

Naruto's eyes flashed around him, catching all twenty five ninjas that surrounded him, before it stopped on the man before him.

The ground cracked under his feet as he shot forward, driving his knee into the man's face, he turned around in the air and smashed his feet into the dead man's chest, throwing him to the person on the opposite side of the circle. He slashed his blade down, cutting open the man's shoulder to his heart, the small organ tore out of his chest and bashed a Kunoichi in the face. Naruto then held the katana in a reverse grip in front of him, grabbed his elbow with his right forearm with his other hand and bent his knees again.

The rinnegan king flashed around in a quick surge of fire.

The world started moving again and the king stopped in the very centre. He went through the motions of sheathing his sword on his hip and the How Water ninjas spat out blood from their mouths, crumpled down onto their knees and fell down face first with thin slits on their necks and through their hearts.