"Break their minds, destroy their bodies!" video Minato screamed into the panicking girls face as she tried to struggle out of his iron grip. "I don't care what you do! I want them to suffer the pain they caused me!" he dropped the girl and she crumpled onto her knees, sobbing as she grabbed her head, feeling a dull throb rock through her head. The man added a parting kick before he finally turned back to Orochimaru, who kept looking on with an amused, interested smirk. The Yondaime rigidly straightened his white with red flames cloak and sniffed. "I hope you know what I mean, Orochi."

"Oh believe me, old friend…" the man started, looking down as Naruto crawled over to his crying sister, nursing his swollen cheek. Naruto felt around the ground and caught the girls red dress in his hands, using that to guide him closer. He fought to open his eyes, the crowd gasped again in horror as they saw that his right eye was red with blood from the slap and his left was slightly bloodshot. He huffed and hugged Naruko, placing his head on her shoulder and slowly dragging his fingers through her scalp to help soothe the pain. The children sobbed together. Orochimaru laughed darkly. "I know exactly what to do to them."

The video froze and cracked for a few seconds after that, before it righted and turned to the twins. Naruto had his chin perched on his sister's shoulder, glaring hate and death though his purple eyes into camera. The hate was so palpable and tangible that each person in Konoha felt a terrible chill run up their spines. The boy kept the gaze without quivering, only having tears track down his face. Then the video shuttered and cracked, zooming into the boy's face. The image froze then and crackled again, flashing a clearer image of the same boy but older, then back to the child.

The image fizzled and then half of the child's face turned to the older version of him, a stoic expression but with his godly rinnegan glowing with intention. Then it changed back.

The people of Konoha almost fell back when the image finally stopped crackling, flicking onto the older Naruto's face. The king looked out of the video with his face clean of emotion, his black with red rinnegan eyes still as he stared out of the screen. Then a small smirk twitched up on his face and all the screens, from the Cinema Blimps to every single television in Fire country, went off.

Meanwhile in the Hokage's office, Minato fell onto his knees as he saw Jiraiya's head sitting on his desk.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

01:20PM

The Throne room

The Royal Sukai palace

The Sukai Kingdom

Naruto reclined on his throne as all his division heads marched into his throne room. His sister stood beside the throne at attention, already acting the part of a soldier of the Sukai kingdom. The sixteen year old king's godly eyes flicked to each division head as they dropped onto their right knees and placed their hands on their hearts, bowing their heads to their master.

Naruko placed her hands behind her and titled her chin up, her face matched her brothers; clean of expression.

"The time has come," Naruto began and the division heads bobbed their heads. The palace guards stood at the walls with their hands on their hearts, raptly paying attention to every single word that their king said. "Everything we have been training for, preparing for…has finally arrived." He faced Indra, head of his Frontline soldiers. "Are my soldiers ready?"

"Yes, my lord. All your soldiers are primed and ready to fight for you."

"The medical division?"

"Fully equipped and properly trained in the medical arts." Karin, head of the Medical division, promptly answered.