"It is no problem." He straightened up and smiled at the fervently bowing man and woman by his side, muttering their honest thanks that their king had come to visit. "How has your daughter's treatment been?" he asked them as he motioned for them to stop bowing.

"Very good, sir. We couldn't ask for any better."

Naruto smiled lightly and turned his head to the raptly staring girl sitting up in the hospital bed. "What do you think, Ameguri?"

The girl grinned cheekily, exposing her two missing front teeth and making Naruto laugh lowly in amusement. "The nurthes (nurses) are very nice, thir."

The king patted her head again. "I'm glad." He leaned to his right when Nirvana approached him. The head inventor whispered quietly into his ears and a frown twitched onto his face before he hastily wiped it off and smiled brightly to the parents and the child. He nodded and the older teen slid away a few steps and stood with the temporary head maid and Hamato by the door, who had accompanied the rainbow haired girl to the hospital. Karin, wearing a white doctor's coat and her uniform underneath with her Division Head armband and name tag on her right chest, stood close to her king. "I am really sorry but I have to take my leave."

"Thank you for coming, my lord." The man said gratefully and his wife bowed with him.

"Think nothing of it."

It was a tradition for Naruto to regularly visit the hospital to see the sick patients there; he did this twice week if he had the time. It was not only out of sympathy that when he was sick the only person that was there for him was his sister, but also because he wanted his people to know that even though he was a king that sat on a great throne to administer to his kingdom, he was also the king that stepped down from the throne to walk among them. Helped them directly, if and when he could.

His people truly appreciated his visits, and his hospital visits, as well as his visits to the academy (civilian and soldier) and the soldiers' accommodations slash barracks, was what warmed his heart before he had revived his sister, and now it still had that effect. It allowed the king to see the fruits of his and a whole host of other peoples years of labour. He knew that his kingdom was able to cater many diseases and cure many ailments but he also wanted his people to know that he rightly cared for their wellbeing. They might live for him but that did not mean that he could not treat them kindly.

At the moment though, Nirvana had interrupted his fifteenth room visit to inform him that there were Konoha ninjas scouting out the shores of Kumo, close to where the kingdom hovered in silence in the clouds.

He patted the head medics shoulder and said. "You have done well with this place, Karin. I will come back whenever I can."

"Your presence is always welcome, my king." She said with a small curtsy. Naruto passed her and gave a final wave to the short haired girl sitting on the hospital bed and her parents, it was obvious the little child was barely holding onto her emotions; he suspected that the moment he closed the door she would explode with excitement. He laughed under his breathe when he heard a squeal as he closed the door.

He spoke to Hamato and Nirvana as they quickly followed after their king as he stomped through the hospital towards the kingdoms gates. "It seems Konoha really wants to speed up their devise."

"It seems so, my lord." Nirvana said.

"Tell division head Satoshi," head of Rescue and Support. "To have ten squads of his Support ninjas keep watch of the Konoha ninjas from the ground or the sea. As soon as they detect the kingdom and begin attacking, have the support ninjas retaliate. I want no survivors."

"Sir, Jiraiya the Toad Sage is the one leading them, should we also kill him?" Hamato asked as he stomped after his king as he exited the hospital.

"Yes, send his head to my father after he is dead. But I want Satoshi to handle Jiraiya, Sannin are somewhat tricky so I want a platinum rank to take care of him." Naruto could handle Jiraiya fairly easily, if Tsunade and Orochimaru were any indication of a Sannin's strength, but he wanted to see how well a division head would do against a Sannin. The silent alarms of the kingdom were going off and ninjas and samurai, Soldiers of the Kingdom, stormed silently through the village. The police stationed themselves in strategic areas to keep the peace if somehow the civilians found out, but at the moment they were actively keeping the people back from Naruto as he walked through the crowd. Back in the palace, his sister was soundly sleeping, catching up on the hours of sleep she had missed. Her exam results would arrive in the evening or so, but for now the king had insisted that the girl rest up in the palace and have breakfast as soon as she woke up. He faltered and the division heads following him did so as well, before he continued. He mentally debated on whether or not he wanted the soul of the pervert but ultimately decided against it; Orochimaru's memories were a given proof that he was the strongest Sannin.