The only credit she could claim was being the one that had forced bolstered him on, and all she ever did was die. He had given her an opportunity to also write her name in the history of their home and she had somehow found a way to blow it, and if Naruto read her mind he would tell her that the sharingan teleportation ability was out of her control. It wasn't her fault.

She squinted with her forearm blocking her eyes as Naruto finished flipping through a short set of hand seals and held up the tiger hand seal under his chin.

"Fire style: Great Fireball technique." The resulting typhoon of fire that billowed out of Naruto's lips flew across the fighting plane and clashed against a hurriedly formed Turbo water jet stream by Kakuzu's water mask. The other masks and Kakuzu, very much shirtless from popping off his masks, crouched behind the water mask as it defended against the molten ball of fire that spewed from Naruto's mouth. The ball was easily as big as the Kage tower of the village and the man and his masks quickly fled from behind the mask as the much bigger attack pushed forward as Naruto blew more air out. The fireball scorched the mask into ash and charred up a good yard or five behind the destroyed mask before it burnt up into nothing.

This simple act defied what their godfather had taught them; water was stronger than fire.

Naruto dropped the hand seal and rolled his shoulder, his torso bare besides for the black armour he wore under his clothes. He then began running horizontally away from several bombarding fire birds shooting out from multiple positions. His eyes narrowed and, against expectations, he flipped backwards three times over seven birds instead of continuing to move forward, and his feet skidded as he stopped his flips, his right hand went up to his chest and shifted into the half dragon hand seal.

"Lightning release: Dolphin Lightning rod in Earth Destruction."

He lifted his other hand to the sky and golden orange lightning struck his metal armoured palm, he followed the motion of the lightning strike and slammed his palm into the ground, still holding the hand seal to his chest. The ground fractured violently, spider webbing out from under him on all sides. Orange bolts of lightning, too many to count, bounced in and out of the ground, quickly taking the vague shape of dolphins as they jumped out and dipped back into the rain soaked ground.

There was a massive blast of lightning far in front of the rinnegan king and Itachi leaped out from the thin brush he had been hiding in, doggedly chased by at least twelve lightning dolphins. Naruto dropped the seal, the chakra creatures remained as they chased the Uchiha, and he swivelled on his left heel smoothly, throwing a straight kick that smashed into an Earth pillar. He bent his head and charged at the earth mask, who hastily retreated and Kakuzu dropped down seemingly out of nowhere on Naruto. The king rolled forward, missing the ninjas feet before they could hit his chest, got his hands under him and flipped numerous times away from balls of deadly fire accompanied with bolts of lightning that were blasted after him.

The rinnegan could do many things but Naruko knew that Naruto was the one that had learnt his fluid fighting style, probably with the help of the legendary doujutsu but it was still Naruto fighting, not the eyes.

The girl sat down in a huff on the ground and pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them and setting her nose on her knees as she watched her brother fight the masks and the owner of the masks.

She didn't deserve to be his queen.

She had done nothing to make the grow the kingdom.

She needed to find a way to get better as a fighter before their inevitable battle with their father, which she knew her brother wanted her to join in as well.

There was only one way she could become stronger for herself and her brother, but she had to wait for Naruto to finish his fight before she could pitch the idea to him.