It was a video recording from all four corners of the ceiling.

When the door opened up easily after all the materials used to block it had magically shifted aside dozens of soldiers in red shirts and black pants with golden under armour stomped in and stood by the walls. A woman in rainbow coloured hair then marched in a swivelled to her right, placed her hand over heart in sync with the other soldiers and tilted her head a little bit down, though the soldiers by the walls didn't do so but rather kept their eyes on the defiant Spring daimyo and her guards.

Then Naruto walked in and Kakashi's heart almost stopped in shock, he held back from stumbling away as he watched as each step the boy took towards the woman rattled the building to its very core and the head of a guard exploded in a geyser of blood and brain matter. The actresses face turned a deep shade of grey as an invisible force grabbed hold of her neck. Naruto took his time walking to her, blowing up to more heads before the guards finally got a clue that he was the cause and prepared to attack but were swiftly killed by the guards lining the walls with various weapons to their heads.

The golden armoured soldiers dropped their hands; somehow Kakashi felt like these soldiers lining the walls were mostly ninjas.

The rejected son of the Yondaime Hokage stopped before the woman and gently placed his hand on her head, releasing her from his hold. There was no sound but the war veteran as well as star shinobi could feel chills run up and down his spine at the mildly amused face of the actress.

"He was telling me that he knew about my message to Konoha." the woman said from her throne, her face in her hands and shivering at the memory. "That he predicted I would send on but he wanted Konoha to get the message." She looked up to the Hatake, tears devoid in her eyes and her face eerily calm. "And I had a feeling that he could just as easily kill them with a snap of his fingers." The man silently listened as he kept watching the thought to be dead son of the Fourth. Naruto said something over his shoulder. "He knew I was about to stab him and he still didn't kill me."

The man's hands shook. This wasn't the little bundle of happiness he knew; this was a bitter, sadistic, evil shadow of the child he used to visit every once in a while. He heard from the Yondaime that the twins had been killed and he didn't question it but something in him told him that one of the twins had indeed died.

Naruko.

It was very obvious that Naruto treasured his sister.

"Can I have a copy of this video?"

"By all means." The woman said and the same white haired boy took the device.

Kakashi scratched his chin with a deep frown on his face. 'I need to report this to Minato-sensei.' He idly took the tape of the video and rushed out of the palace. He met up with his team, all of which wore grim expressions under their masks, and ran out of Spring.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Sukai Forces Arena Alpha

The Military Barracks

The Sukai Kingdom

Indra Watashi drew the kubikiri from his back and placed it on his shoulder. Small drops of sweat grew on his head as he looked across the training ground, a red haired teen that stood with his hands to his side and a wistful smile on his face.

"Make sure you don't hold back, Indra." Naruto called to the platinum rank.

"I will try my best, my lord." The head of the Frontline soldiers said as he bent his right knee and held the handle of his sword with both of his hands though still keeping the massive blade on his right shoulder. Naruto though didn't move from his position.