The mint haired girl bowed deeper and slightly shook at being acknowledged by her king. "I am happy to have been called by you, my king." She said.

One of the Rinnegan's abilities, the usual Rinnegan's abilities, was to take the soul of a target, like he did with Orochimaru, but that was not the end of it; he could also take the memories of the victim from the soul. This not only gave him the biggest possible cheat code to increase his jutsu list and his intellectual advantage over most people, taking into account that Orochimaru had an expansive knowledge of all things, but also allowed him access to who exactly the former slaves were or where they were from. Take for instance, he knew of the deep mutant abilities of those in his army, caused by the experiments, and the history of the former slaves.

Magi Haruhi Gamatomo was formerly from Kiriagakure, born into a merchant clan that was closely tied with the toad summoning clan but with none of the toad-like capabilities. The Gamatomo clan had been a clan that traded in oil but when the Bloody Mist war erupted due to the madness of the Mizukage they had been slaughtered, but Magi had been hidden in the bushes by her parents, who ran in the other direction to draw the attention of the Kiri ninja away from their baby daughter. Kabuto had picked her out of the bush when the dust had settled and took her to his master. The vile experiments done on the girl and the constant reminder that she was the last of her clan, that even if she escaped she would have nowhere to go, broke her resolve and any self-confidence she had. Magi had been a very hard person Naruto had helped, not because she was not talented; the girl was a fuinjutsu prodigy, so much so most times it seemed that she was born holding a brush and a paper pad, though unlikely. It was that she always berated herself for the smallest of mistakes. The teen she had sworn her life to, the person she ultimately wanted to be like in every way, took it upon himself to boost her confidence so that it wouldn't end up killing her in the battle field. It was among the people Naruto chose to pay close attention to and to help, mainly those that were now his division heads and his gold and silver rank soldiers.

The girl straightened up from her bow and held the arms of her bright green backpack with depictions of unicorns and rainbows dancing on it. The king nodded to her and faced his other subordinate, the platinum rank head of Rescue and Support, Satoshi Todoroki. The moisture in the air did not dampen the man's frizzy blonde hair.

"Your forces are ready to fight for you, King Naruto." He said in a deep, calm voice.

"That's good. How many are here?"

"Three thousand, sir." Indra replied as he closed the door. He ensured to listen to Naruto's command of not going overboard with soldiers because, against what they thought and expected from the shinobi, they were surprisingly weak. Naruto had roughly forty six thousand soldiers currently, the numbers were still growing. It was merely a tiny slice of his forces that had been brought.

Naruto hummed as he felt Shinikora's presence behind him, he opened his arms and allowed the woman to put on a deep red overcoat over his body, long enough to reach his ankles. He raised his left hand for the maid and the soul of the Kyuubi stood back, allowing her master to fasten on the four buttons himself. The king rolled his shoulders and clinked his iron armoured fingers against each other, nodding to himself when it didn't reduce his movements. "I want you to take two thousand of them to the capital of this country, while I take the rest."

The platinum ranks and combat maid of the king exchanged worried looks. "Are you sure, my lord?" Indra asked.

"I'm sure. These ninjas haven't proved their threat level to me yet so I will not take them seriously. I'm sure that even five hundred of my forces can take down the capital with little problem."

"I too am sure about that, my king." Satoshi said and the others nodded in agreement.

"Keep a thousand of those soldiers on standby while the others actively participate. If the water daimyo is stubborn and keeps sending ninjas then make sure he is humbled and shown who the true master is."