"I am humbled by your thoughts of me, my lord."

"Think nothing of it." They could already hear the alarms of the capital blaring as they saw the sea of humanity, led by one single figure, marching towards them. Naruto's expectations of the shinobi had gone down after his invasion of Kumo so he didn't think much of it before he lifted his right hand to the sky, ordering his soldiers to stop and waited patiently for an incoming envoy of Spring shinobi, numbering in the hundreds. "You will speak for me." he said and she placed her right hand over her heart as she bowed.

He couldn't wait for all of Lightning country and its resources to come under his power; he trusted his two division heads to act in his stead. If the country posed a problem all he had to do was say the word and dozens of trucks from the Inventors division would rain down bombs on the country and the Fuinjutsu division would ensure people stayed within the boundaries of the country. His soldiers didn't just die for him, they lived for him. They breathed for him. Naruto was not in the mood for having his people fight for dominance for extended periods of time, if the place posed too much of a hassle then he would simply wipe it off the face of the earth. His plans for world destruction was still there, maybe after he had gotten his fill of entertainment, but for now he was going for world domination.

After the events of Sound Naruto would admit that he had lost his soul, primarily because his sister had died in his presence, but also with the terrible, chakra network changing and body augmenting experiments they conducted on him. He was what they made him to be; a partly emotionless human that sought out enjoyment in the destruction of lives, livelihood and property.

And he led an army of people that would do anything for him.

War was not something he ran away from; he caused the wars, he fought in the wars and he will stand over the dead bodies of those that dared defy him. And not that he would have to lift a finger; his soldiers would do the fighting themselves and when Naruto felt like it he would step down from his throne to show the world how powerful he was. Like now; he didn't need to fight, but he wanted to, not because he needed to have the blood on his hands but to see if years of developing his kingdom had dulled his abilities.

He still remembered asking his dead godfather if he was ready to destroy the world, and his answer was yes.

He was ready to destroy the world.

But not yet, there was still an abundance of entertainment he could squeeze out of them, and by them he meant those that lived on the continent, not his soldiers or his people, before he could drop a bomb on the planet and move into space with his kingdom, maybe to look for other planets to conquer and destroy.

The possibilities were endless…

He was what they made them to be. That was the simple fact.

Naruto placed his hands behind his lower back, elbows slightly bent, and looked to the armoured shinobi stoically, he spared a quick look to the inventor standing by his side protectively and she nodded with a small smile. Naruto refrained from scoffing; she already had a way of bypassing the armour.

He knew he didn't make a mistake by bringing her instead of Shinikora, or any other division head, all of whom where platinum rank.

He nodded for Nirvana to walk forward and meet the incoming ninjas. "That is close enough!" she shouted and held up her palm for them to stop about twenty five or so feet away. The shinobi stumbled in confusion and few even chuckled in amusement at the authoritative yell from the unserious looking teen (her hair is wildly multi-coloured, so yeah). Behind her Naruto crossed his arms over his chest silently and allowed his speaker to speak for him.