Scott Summers' highschool crush

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome." Hank smiles kindly back.

"How about I show you around, for real this time." Y/N offers.

Scott hums. "A-alright." He didn't mean to stutter. With that, Y/N walks in front while Scott follows him.

-

It's the first day for Scott's new school life. He walks in the classroom where he sees his new friend sitting around the middle with an empty place next to him. Scott walks over to Y/N. "Morning Y/N."

"Good morning." Y/N greets back. Scotts sits next to him. "Are you ready for your first day?"

"Yes, but I never shared a classroom with other mutants." Scott answers.

"Well, it isn't that much different than normal schools, though there were a few things different. We got a class about using our gifts correctly. Some of the students are pretty chaotic with their power, but that's about it." Y/N explains.

Scott hums. "Well, that sounds just peacefully." He jokes.

A red hair teenage girl walks towards Y/N. "Hey Y/N, is this the new guy?" She looks over to Scott.

"Yes, Jean this is Scott. Scott this is Jean." Y/N introduces them to each other.

"It's nice to meet you, Scott." Jean and Scott shakes hands.

"You too."

-

It's lunchtime. Scott is eating lunch with Jean outside. They both are sitting on the ground underneath a tree. Jean begins to take a liking to her new classmate, which Scott don't notice.

"You look good today." Jean complements him.

"Huh?" Scott hums while shoveling food to his mouth rather unattractively. He swallows his lunch before responding. "Thanks..." He says awkwardly.

Jean begins to chat about school life, her life and the future. Though Scott is a bit distracted by seeing Y/N by the pool. Y/N is sitting at the edge of the pool, wearing blue swimming trunks. Scott especially stares at Y/N chest and his ripped body. Boy didn't he expect the sweet guy to be buff. Jean notices Scott spacing off. "Scott, are you also considering joining the X-Men?"

Scott mind came back to reality and look back at Jean panicky. "Eh!? Yeah! I am!"

Jean looks suspicious at Scott. She looks at where Scott was looking and sees Kitty sitting next to Y/N, wearing a bikini. Jean looked annoyed back at Scott. "I'm sorry. I didn't notice you were too distracted staring at Kitty's body." She picks up her stuff, stands up and walks away.

Scott looks surprise. He quickly looks at Jean and then to Y/N and Kitty. "Wait, Kitty is there?" Scott whispers to himself. He looks at Jean who walks away. "I wasn't checking her out!" Scott yells to Jean, who ignores him. Scott sighs and turns his attention back at Y/N, who is swimming in the pool with joy in his face. Scott can't help but smile.

-

Scott is at his locker, trading books from it and the bags. Jean walks over to Scott. "Hi Scott. Are you free today after class?"

"No, Y/N and I are going to the gym." Scott replies, not looking back at Jean.

"Oh." She says disappointedly. "How about tomorrow?"