Taekyung rushes to the washroom clutching his fist in anger. He slams every door of the washroom stalls to check if anyone was there and enters the last one of them. He slams his fist on the door of the stall and growls in anger.

Jungwook who was with Hwan, excused himself to go into the washroom. As soon as he entered, he heard a loud thud on one of the stalls' doors. He slowly enters a stall right beside that stall and silently listens to the other side.

"Hah! Why did I have to say that? One night stand? I'm just degrading her like that. Hah? Four rounds? Fuck it, it would be a miracle if I could even go on for one round. Taekyungah, you are such an idiot. Why do you have to lie like that! Can't you just stay silent? Shit! Now I feel more disgusted with myself. Lying about someone just to look good in front of my friends." *Sigh*

After a while, Taekyung exits from the stall and starts washing his face when suddenly he heard a stall door open behind him. His eyeballs popped out of his eyes as his heart started beating faster. He was literally frozen when he saw his sunbae coming out of the stall smirking continuously. Jungwook eyed Taekyung for a while and he swiftly went to the next basin of Taekyung and started washing his hands, looking in the mirror.

The smirk he had on his face was so mischievous, that it could send shivers down your spine, that it might make you look so small under that person, that that person holds so much under those sealed lips and that it could ruin your life if those smirking lips ever opened themselves for speaking.

He shakes his hands after closing the faucet when slowly a droplet went on Taekyung's cheek. Jungwook turned towards Taekyung, leaning on the basin while Taekyung blankly stared at him in shock. Water droplets dripping from Taekyung's face, his eyelashes weighing down due to water on them, deep caramel brown eyes watching the figure standing before them.

Jungwook raised his hand and delicately brushed his index finger on Taekyung's wet cheek, when suddenly he came near him and whispered in Taekyung's ear, "Four rounds? Haha! I can take you for five. Or maybe, let's not stop?"

Taekyung shook his hand away from his face and rushed out of the washroom not looking back. His heart was pounding so much that it could burst out of his chest anytime soon.

Jungwook smiled looking at his fingertip and then the door from where the person who amazed him left.

"No! No! No! That can't be true. Did that sunbae overhear everything? No, please! What was his name again? I can't recall right now. My mind is not working right now." Taekyung rushed to his lecture room and hurriedly shake Seungbin's shoulder.

"Hey Seungbin, what are the names of those two seniors who came with you?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Tsk just tell!"

"Umm... Yeong Hwan and Jung Wook sunbaenim."

"Full name!"

"Song Yeong Hwan and Jeong Jung Wook."

"And which one of them was the one on your left with huge body frame and wavy hair?"

"Hm? Jung Wook sunbae."

"Shit!" Why do I feel like I've heard this name? Taekyung cursed.

"Why? What happened?"

"I'm doomed!"