1

Alright, quiet house, no one's home right now. Mom and dad will be back in the evening. Yeon will be back after two hours from her coaching and cram school. I have these two hours to myself. Thanks to that literature seonsaengnim, I got to come back early.

Hmm... Main door closed- check, curtains down- check, lights dim- check, laptop on the right place- check, volume set to medium- check, lowering AC's temperature- check, clothes removed- check, now click!

!!CLICK!!

The video, around 10 minutes long, starts playing on my laptop. The two protagonists talk a little with each other for a few seconds as my hand finds its way down to my crotch. The male in the video starts stripping the female, she kneels down naked and starts unbuckling his belt. My hands slowly start circling around my soft area, the reaction is obvious as I stood up immediately. I hissed a little on the feeling while I watched the female giving a blowjob to the male. She takes him so well and deep that he starts growling hard. He removes his shirt, still feeling the warm mouth of the female. Slowly, my hands start moving fast on my shaft as I watch the man pushing the female harshly on the bed and lifting his legs up in the air. She moans a little but giggling on his harshness. He teases a little on her vagina and she made a soft sound and the other second he thrusts hard in her. I moaned a little as my hand started going faster. He just thrusted and here it goes one, two, three, four, five and ahn~~

I moaned loudly as I spurted out. My body slumped down on the bed as I watched the man still thrusting in the female who was moaning loudly under him. I watch my dick turning limp and my dirty hand covered in white fluid. Hah~ it can never happen.

I watch the video is still remaining for about seven minutes but my wish to watch it more fades away. I can't watch it anymore. I feel like I'm just unable to feel anything now.

Alright, I'll tell you, my problem is ummm.... umm... I climax in just three minutes, and it's always the same thing. Never have I ever experienced those maximum pleasures which those videos show. It's not like I never tried, I tried a lot of times. Even just now, I was thinking of watching and doing it for at least twenty minutes but as soon as I climax, I just can't continue it anymore. I feel disgusted with the feeling that I can't feel anything more. I feel good for sure but for a little while only. This is embarrassing but I can't help it and I don't understand why my body can't feel those extreme pleasures even though I try so much. I even bought that toy which squeezes the organ so good but I could only use it for a minute seriously, and that is much lesser than my hand.

At the end, I only feel irritated and a feeling of what am I even doing? It feels wrong or as if I've wasted my useful time on something useless.

But...

But ....

I want to feel that pleasure.

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮: 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰.
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ :)